• This App provides complete Quran in two famous scripts which are read
by the readers of the Quran all over the world along with three famous
and authentic audio recitations.
• 1. Complete Quran in Uthmani Arabic Script with high quality modern
calligraphic color fonts. In Middle Eastern and Arabic speaking countries
the Quran is printed and read in Uthmani Script.
• 2. Complete Quran in Nastaleeq Arabic Script with high quality modern
calligraphic color fonts. In Non Arabic speaking countries, Turkey, IndoPak
subcontinent, Iran and South East Asia the Quran is printed and read in
• Beautiful Graphic Design.
• Authentic and verified for accuracy of Arabic text.
• Quranic verses formatted for clear separate words for easy reading.
• Individual Surahs separated for quick and easy access.
• Three recitations by famous Quranic reciters attached with the texts.
• 1. Abdul Basit: World famous reciter from Egypt. Abdul-Basit Abdel-Samad
(1927–1988) was a renowned Kurdish Egyptian Qari (reciter of the Qur'an).
The Qari won three world Qira'at competitions in the early 1970s. He was
one of the first huffaz to make commercial recordings of his recitations, and
the first president of the Reciters' Union in Egypt.
2. Mishary AlAfasy: World famous reciter from Middle East. Sheikh Mishary
bin Rashid Al-Afasy, born in Kuwait in 1976, is a Kuwaiti national and a world
renowned qari. He is the imam of Masjid Al-Kabir (Grand Mosque (Kuwait)) in
Kuwait City and leads the taraweeh prayers in Ramadan every year. Mishary
Alafasy is recognized for his unique voice and style of recitation of the Quran.
Many reciters have come to imitate his mode of recitation. He studied the Quran
in the College of the Holy Quran at the Islamic University of Madinah (Kingdom
Of Saudi Arabia). He memorized the whole Qur'an in two years from 1992 to 1994
and then studied specializing in the ten-qiraat reading of the Holy Qur'an.
3. Sudais-Shuraim: Imams of Kaaba. Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdul Aziz as-Sudais is
the Imam of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia; the President of the
General Presidency for the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques; a renowned qāri
(reciter of the Qur'an); and was the Dubai International Holy Qur'an Award's
Islamic Personality of the Year" in 2005.
Saud ibn Ibrahim ibn Muhammad al-Shuraim is one of the Imams and khateeb
of the Grand Masjid (Masjid al-Haram) in Makkah. A world-renowned qari,
he also holds a doctorate (Ph.D) and is a Professor of Sharia and Islamic studies
and Dean at the Umm al-Qura University in Makkah.
• App’s additional features include Quranic text bookmarks.
• Easy speaker selection for only reading or reading and listening at the same time.
• Easy fast forward and backward text page scrolling.
• Easy audio buttons for fast forward and backward listening.
• Sharing and forwarding Quranic Surahs using text message, email, notes and
many more directly from the app while reading and listening the recitation.
Hafiz Khan Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asif Habib Email email@example.com
Developers Web Sites
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.