QVox is a creative audio effect that transforms vocals, guitars, drums, and synths into four independent voices. Create beautiful harmonies, widen instruments and design groovy rhythmic sequences with diatonic pitch shifting and delay. You can choose the key, scale, and each voice’s pitch and delay interval, with the ability to alter any parameters in real-time using the Ribbon controller.
- Four independent voices (labeled as A, B, C, D) with diatonic pitch shifting and delay
- Select Key and Scale to create harmonies that coincide with your compositions or use the Learn button to set the key by the incoming note you play
- Group the four delays so that they are evenly spaced or spread out
- Sync the delays to tempo, or a value of your own choosing
- The Ribbon controller allows for dynamic modification of several knobs at once to easily morph between settings
- Factory presets help get you started or create your own User presets
- Mixlock helps when auditioning different presets by enabling a global Mix value that will remain constant for every subsequently loaded preset
- Works as a standalone app, AudioUnit v3 effect, or Inter-App Audio effect
This update adds new factory presets.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wow, low latency
I’m very impressed by the low latency processing of this effect. It’s akin to having a hardware pedal (using iPad Pro 10.5, hosting in AUM). With an audio interface, I can make a believable 12 string guitar sound (with 12 step octaves) that tracks with nearly no lag/delay, unlike some other harmonizer apps (which I also like/respect, but have more delay & stutter). Multi tonals (3rds, 5ths, 7ths) track in nearly real time as well. A really useful effect to add to your arsenal. Eventide really delivers with their iOS Auv3 effects.
Eventide is pure quality!!!
All plugins are amazing but this is just crazy addictive!!!
Many thanks for bringing such awesome sound processors to iOS!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.