République’s massive Fall 2018 update includes over 1000 fixes and new features, including:
• FREE EPISODE ONE: Players can now access Episode 1: Exordium free of charge! Episodes 2-5 can unlocked with a single in-app purchase
• 3 Unique Costumes: For the very first time on mobile, players can access three costumes for Hope that not only look cool, but change the way you play…
o Runner: Hope becomes ultra-fast, and a timer records your speedrun progress
o Prizrak: Unlocks unlimited TASER® shots
o Student: Turns off auto-save and randomizes weapon drops. Players must collect Tapes to save their game at Beast terminals. For hardcore République players only!
• Bluetooth Gamepad Support + New Control Scheme: mobile players can now control Hope directly with a Bluetooth gamepad, just like the console version
• Lightning fast speeds: République now runs at 60FPS on iPhone X
• Improved performance, frame rate, and visuals across all devices
• FREE documentary series: Our six-part documentary, THE MAKING OF RÉPUBLIQUE, is now available for free
• And much, much more!
Developed over five years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid, Halo, F.E.A.R.), RÉPUBLIQUE is a thrilling and topical stealth-action game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
• POLYGON - "A must-play experience in 2014."
• IGN - "Special, new, and necessary."
• TOUCH ARCADE (5/5) - "Shaping up to be a masterpiece."
• WINNER - “Excellence in Storytelling,” International Mobile Game Awards
• THE WASHINGTON POST - "Sets a new benchmark for mobile game quality."
You receive a call from Hope, a woman trapped inside a mysterious totalitarian state. By hacking into the nation's elaborate surveillance network and taking control, you guide Hope through a web of danger and deception across five thrilling episodes.
• One Touch stealth action gameplay
• Immersive puzzles and strategic choices
• Innovative, interactive developer commentary (in-app purchase)
• Fully translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese
• Incredible voiceover performances, starring:
o Rena Strober
o David Hayter (Metal Gear Solid)
o Jennifer Hale (Mass Effect, BioShock Infinite)
o Dwight Schultz (killer7, Star Trek)
o Khary Payton (Metal Gear Solid 4)
• Not optimized for iPhone 4
• Close all running apps to improve performance and stability
5/2/19: update resolves various bugs and performance issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Republique is a hugely impressive stealth-action experience. Through clever and unconventional controls, you can manipulate cameras, phones, and other electronics as you guide protagonist Hope past lurking dangers, hack into security systems, and gain items and information. This compelling dystopian tale unfolds through breathtaking visuals, a rich story, and a thoughtfully constructed futuristic world.
Please update , keep losing stats
I LOVE this game . Bought it on release and then bought the pass and loved the cliffhanger at ep 3. Waited and was excited about the episodes coming . I wasn’t disappointed with the episodes but couldn’t download five because switched phone so I downloaded the game and so I started from ep 1 and finished 3 . Started 4 and I was halfway , I wake up the next day and when I launch the app and clicked play game my progress was lost . I keep starting from ep 1 and sometimes it Deletes progress after 1 or 2 episodes . Please help and update this bug . This is a great game and my fav but please help . I haven’t even finished ep 5 without it deleting my progress
Wish I could play the rest
So, this game is amazing. Immersive, engaging, relevant, fun. The graphics hold up well. Voice acting is excellent. Music is too notch. The touch controls are PERFECT for a mobile game. I really, really, really, REALLY want to play the rest of the episodes… but I can’t: everything in the game works perfectly… except the “unlock full game” buttons. The episodes are also not available for purchase in the app store. And Camouflaj (sp) may be a great developer, but their customer service blows. Their mobile site has NO way to contact them about app issues and their FAQ is only discoverable via a very specific Google search. I can’t even report anything to Apple because the game is listed as a free download and, therefore, lacks a receipt to attach the report to. I have tried offloading the game, uninstalling and reinstalling it (yes, the game is good enough to start my save file over from scratch)—nothing. Same problem. I’m literally posting this review in hopes that the company will contact me and tell me HOW TO GET AHOLD OF THE REST OF THE GAME ON MY PHONE…!!! Please, Camouflaj??
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Camouflaj LLC
- 3.2 GB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 Camouflaj LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.