R.B.I. Baseball 19 has more additions and improvements than ever before, delivering Franchise Mode and heightened authenticity to deliver a genuine MLB experience – not to mention hundreds of new animations, brand new player models, every official 2019 uniform, more player gear, improved ball physics and environments, and more!
Franchise Mode: Manage your dream team across multiple seasons! Add pieces at the trade deadline, win over free agents, call up rookies and bring on new two-way players.
Authentic MLB Players: Updated player models, hundreds of new animations, more realistic player movements and reactions add a whole new level of authenticity.
Stunning Environments: Amplified lighting, textures, cinematic sequences and 3-D crowd system in all 30 ballparks.
MLB Legends: Play as 165+ all-time greats like Jackie Robinson, Ted Williams, or Reggie Jackson!
Legends Teams: All-new Legends Teams available for play on Exhibition Mode.
Weekly Roster Updates: Weekly, season-long roster updates with performance-based statistical tuning.
Bigger and Better Soundtrack: Music from popular artists including Evaride, Banzai, OneRepublic, CHVRCHES and more!
**IMPORTANT! IF YOUR DEVICE HAS LESS THAN 2GB RAM**
R.B.I. Baseball 19 requires at least 2GB of device RAM to play. A small number of users will not be able to play the game and will receive an in game error directing them to a refund. This Device list includes: iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPod Touch 6th gen, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3 and other older devices.
©/™ 2019 MLB. All rights reserved. OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION-MLBPA trademarks and copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA’s written consent. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
- Animation additions and improvements for end of inning
- AI in-field logic improvements
- Updated select player portraits and World Series 2019 logo
- Updated select in-game billboards
- Fix for crash at end of game stats screen
- Fix for soft lock during simming games
- UI fixes and improvements including joystick movement
- Stats home run fixes
- Updated LAD classic uniforms
- Audio updates and improvements
- Additional fixes and optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game- would like a career mode
You guys fixed my earlier problem-thank you! Only have 2 things to say-
1. I think it would be amazing if there was a career mode like Road To The Show on RBI, you guys would get a lot of mobile downloads and I would pay more money for that. People live out their dreams through career mode. I know a lot of people would buy it and immediately start playing that mode because MLB The Show isn’t on mobile.
2. It would be better if there was free agency and it was harder to make trades in franchise mode, I put it to the hardest trade setting and all you have to do is throw three bench players at the Angels and you get Mike Trout. Realistic Free Agency like NBA2K would be great, and it would make it more of a franchise mode.
Thank you guys for reading! Hope these changes are implemented
Fun and frustrating. Needs work
This game is a lot of fun IF you put the time in to learn how it works which isn’t easy. You need to learn how to find the overall for the person and then individually go through everyone which begs for some form of easier way to view player overall so that you can make quick and easy adjustments and additions.
The batting is a mix of awful and awesome. It feels realistic not pre decided like most games, but it’s nearly impossible to hit without 200% attention. You’re going to swing late for a while and not hit anything worth crap. Swing early, you’ll start figuring out the timing.
My biggest problem is battery drain. This game is unplayable for that reason alone. Played two games, while charging my phone on the computer, dropped 28% battery. Went to the bathroom and changed my lineup and looked at free agents for 3-5 minutes and lost 16% battery life. This thing EATS battery and until that’s solved, it’s basically a frustrating battery draining simulator.
Fun but too many glitches...
This game is a lot of fun but it has too many glitches. So much so that I thought something was wrong with the upload or my phone.
From not being to see true league leaders versus by position leaders? What is that? While playing in season mode, I’ve noticed that every team in the league has played twice as many games already. How is that possible? Statically, and realistically, players who should be able to hit homeruns can barely hit them out of the park while you have other players who have little to nothing power smacking them all over the place. Pitchers who are amazing in real life should be able to strike out the lower part of the order instead giving up big hits and homeruns. What is going on with the outfielders making the play of the year for every fly ball or potential doubles and triples?
Too many glitches and takes the fun out of playing the game. Wish these things can be addressed since it seems like I’m not the only one feeling it. Update, fix and repair...please!!!
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 2.6 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 MLB Advanced Media, L.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.