Legends. Start. Here. Unleash greatness with your MLB crew in R.B.I. Baseball 20. R.B.I. redefines arcade baseball action with major advancements & improvements.
● All-New Controls: Choose pitch types based on real pitcher data, power up to swing for the fences or play it safe for contact & streamlined baserunning controls
● Pitcher’s Perspective: Brand new broadcast-inspired Pitching Camera gives you a new perspective when delivering pitches
● Massive Player Model Improvements: Revamped hair & added more details including eye black, pine tar on helmets & dirt & grass stains after dives & slides
● More Authenticity: Improved stealing & pickoffs, revamped MLB ballparks, tailored cutscene animations & camera angles, better crowd behaviors & improved ball collision
● All Your Favorite Modes: Franchise, Postseason, & Exhibition
● Play As The Greats: 165+ MLB Legends & Legend Teams
● Weekly Updates: Up-to-date Rosters & Stats
● Groovy soundtrack: Songs from 20 artists
Hey R.B.I. fans! We have a couple new fixes to the game coming in this new update. We fixed an issue where AI teams were simulating extra games in Franchise mode, as well as an issue with the end of a Franchise season in which an AI team had too many games simulated.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Major Improvement (minor bugs)
Overall, this is a major improvement over previous versions. I love the new pitching controls, and the improved batting controls are also excellent. Unfortunately, when batting for contact, the batter swings late unless you barely tap the button and release it almost before you touch it. If you let your thumb hit the button longer than a nanosecond, it starts building power rather than swinging. The only way to hit the ball at this point is to hold for full power and release to hit. The other bug is getting the player on second to steal. The tutorial tells you to tap the player on second, but there is no way to tap him. I have tried twenty five times before giving up. I’ve tapped all around him, but he never steals.
Fix these two bugs (especially the batting one) and this is a five star game for sure!
Very good Mobile Baseball Game w/ only one Issue
I really enjoy this game on the iPhone and my iPad. It’s fun and fair. Most of the controls are pretty intuitive. The graphics are much improved and work well on a mobile
device (I prefer the iPad but the iPhone works good as well). However I do have issue with the Modern Batting. While I like the ability to hit grounders and fly balls as well as pull the ball to the field I wish, the power feature is very difficult and sometimes frustrating to use. I wish they would make an adjustment to it, maybe you could lock in your power with the first press before the pitch and then press again to swing. It’s a nice idea the way it is but it’s way too touchy to execute in real time effectively. If they were to fix the batting it would be a 5 Star in my mind.
Better than before could be the best baseball app if....
This is my first review til some updates (if any) are implemented. First the fielding animation where the ball disappears for a split second and rubber bands into the player glove. Hey! we’re in the age where we have the very best programmers! Cmon
I know you can do better. Second.. the modern batting is a bit interesting to me. I see what you’re trying to do, it seem backwards to me. I do like how you can pull the ball etc. On a bright note.. the graphics are a major improvement and looks good though the after home run plate animation for every player who does the same celebration gets old real quick. I give it a 3 1/2 stars. The pitching menu and actions are great. I up my stars if the developers continue to update the game. They have everyone’s attention cause we’re stuck at home and there’s no baseball on now.
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 2.6 GB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©/™ 2020 MLB. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.