Legends. Start. Here. Unleash greatness with your MLB crew in R.B.I. Baseball 20. R.B.I. redefines arcade baseball action with major advancements & improvements.
● All-New Controls: Choose pitch types based on real pitcher data, power up to swing for the fences or play it safe for contact & streamlined baserunning controls
● Pitcher’s Perspective: Brand new broadcast-inspired Pitching Camera gives you a new perspective when delivering pitches
● Massive Player Model Improvements: Revamped hair & added more details including eye black, pine tar on helmets & dirt & grass stains after dives & slides
● More Authenticity: Improved stealing & pickoffs, revamped MLB ballparks, tailored cutscene animations & camera angles, better crowd behaviors & improved ball collision
● All Your Favorite Modes: Franchise, Postseason, & Exhibition
● Play As The Greats: 165+ MLB Legends & Legend Teams
● Weekly Updates: Up-to-date Rosters & Stats
● Groovy soundtrack: Songs from 20 artists
Baseball is Back and we have a new update to R.B.I. Baseball 20 for the 2020 season!
- We've added the 60 game schedule used in the 2020 season
- We have added the Universal DH rule in use for the 2020 season
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Massive improvement, I’m addicted but the game is glitchy. Using on iPhone 10; have played 35 games. Three times the game crashed after my team hits a home run and then when I bring the game back up to continue, the batter that hit the home run is back up with a new count and no home run. Also, when building power for swing, batter swings without me lifting my thumb, sometimes he swings just as I touch and hold to build power. If the batter swings before the pitch is thrown, it’s always counted as a swinging strike. On defense, the pitcher’s aim circle has wildly jumped on its own (not the bouncy move for a low confidence pitch) to where the aim is a hit batter, behind the hitter or way outside. On occasion pitcher never got a choice of what pitch to throw. On three occasions, home runs in straight away left and right fields were ruled foul balls. C’mon man!
Great concept, unbelievably glitchy
For starters, the graphics are pretty top notch for a mobile platform. The concept is fantastic, and is fun to play. Unfortunately, the problems with this game are exponential. I literally downloaded this game two hours ago. Playing a single 9 inning game will burn through 30% of your battery. I’m going to play with the settings, to see if there is a fix for that. Sporadically, scoring is wrong; for example, I was playing a game, and suddenly the opposition had a run, when there was no score. Other issues I’ve experienced (again, within the past two hours) are having an outfielder catch the ball, the game calling the batter out, and the runner continuing to the next base, no tag-up, and actually got to third base from first. On half-a-dozen occasions, while mid play, the screen goes dark. Nothing happens, regardless of where you touch the screen, and you have to restart the app to go back to where you started. If the glitches are fixed, this game would be worth the $3.99 and way more. As of now, it’s not worth paying anything for, until they work out the glitches.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about this issue. We would like to hear more - could you reach out to us at email@example.com for more support?
Good but could be better
This game is good but it could be so much better. This game has just a few main issues for me. I feel like the game needs to be more realistic, not in terms of graphics but in terms of it actually playing like the real life game. For example a shortstop should not be able to cover 10 yards of room to stop a base hit up the middle with 100 exit velo. Other examples I could give would be more realistic animations like the shortstop has his momentum going away from first base and is able to casually throw the ball 90 feet using no arm movement. Another thing would be how the game is so laggy for an offline game. In my opinion there is no excuse for an offline game to be this laggy. Speaking of offline maybe sometime you guys should make and online game mode on mobile but considering how far away you are from perfecting offline servers I would say just wait a few years first. Other than those few issues I think the game is fun and addicting. Hope you guys can fix these issues!!
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 2.7 GB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©/™ 2020 MLB. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.