PLAY YOUR WAY. Create a legacy and make a statement. The world of MLB awaits in R.B.I. Baseball 21. R.B.I. is the fast-paced, easy-to-learn baseball franchise perfect for anyone who wants to pick up and play, and R.B.I. Baseball 21 brings new features including create-a-player, play-by-play commentary, immersive time-of-day, and incredible visual improvements. Step up to the plate, crush home runs, and take your club to a World Series title in R.B.I. Baseball 21.
NEW FEATURES TO RBI BASEBALL 21
- Create-A-Player Mode: with enormous customization options, create a slugger that fits your style and make him an MLB superstar
- Play-by-play Commentary: Our most requested feature – Play-by-play has come to R.B.I. Baseball! Striiiiiiiiiike!
PLAY BASEBALL YOUR WAY
- Pick up and play with exhibition mode – Fast-paced baseball on demand
- Start a dynasty with Franchise mode – pick your team and develop your own MLB story
- Deep customization options allow for you to manage the complexity to the way you like
- 12 batting control style combinations – crush dingers your way
- Customize difficulty with contextual difficulty sliders
- Set your preferred camera angle for pitching and batting with 19 options
- Jam out to over 20 licensed tracks, including songs by Justin Bieber & Travis Scott, The Chainsmokers, Diplo, blackbear & more
AUTHENTIC MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
- Incredible player model improvements make the action more realistic than ever
- Pitch paths driven by MLB STATCAST totally unique to pitchers in the game
- Play-by-play commentary makes the game feel more natural than ever before
- Weekly Roster Updates keeps your squad up to date with the latest MLB breakout stars
- Play as all 30 MLB Clubs & every player, as well as over 165+ legendary MLB players and clubs
Bug fixes and optimizations, including:
Fixed Classic controls issue with throwing
Fixed support for iPad (2018)
Fixed cutoff man sometimes ignoring a throw
Fixed stealing runners not able to retreat
Fixed eye black accessory not displaying
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Improvement over last year with small bugs
The full power glitch for swings has been fixed- much more difficult now to hit homers, which is more realistic. However, the fielding is still way too good (100% diving catches made, extremely rare infield errors), making it impossible to get on base. Also, when you’re hit by a pitch, you should probably be allowed to take your base :)
Game still constantly crashes, though, even after the update. I’ve done everything asked by the game to prevent this on my end but it still crashes several times during a game. Hitting also seems more difficult than last years. I play on easy mode, 150% ball size, and have tried every batting position and style, and I basically have to guess and start swinging as soon the pitcher releases. Doesn’t help when even on easy mode the computer throws a lot of junk unhittbale pitches. Also, if you have a player like Justin Turner that crowds the plate, he will get beaned often. Bottom line though, the game play could be awesome, even on an Ipad or computer. However, I would recommend not buying this game until they guarantee the crashes will stop. I should have waited and continued to play 2020 which didn’t have the above issues.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about this. If you still need assistance, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look into this?
Rbi 21 version not impressed
I was so looking forward to playing this game but am left a little disappointed. Modern changes from last season were hard at first but at least I could play the game and games were competitive. This year looks like there will be very few runs scored even at easy level. It is so hard to hit and then only singles. There doesn’t seem to be anyway to throw runners out when stealing or pick them off when on a base. Where is the meter for pitching strength? Looking forward to more updates to improve play.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 3.6 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- ™/© 2021 MLB. All rights reserved. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.