R1 lets you access your enterprise files, applications, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favorite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE R1
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap Add Account.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open R1and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to R1
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
Previous iOS Citrix Receiver version 6.1.5
Ratings and Reviews
Changed Position on product
Original 2 star review upgraded to 4 stars after 3 days of learning how product interface actually works well. Still feel marketing misrepresented product to have a purchase reaction by those who do not need it.
Tried this as a suggestion after the regular one quit working with it environment. I put my server address in, get my list of apps and no matter what I launch it starts to load then says "Could not connect to server".
So now I have two Citrix apps that don't work instead of just one.
Fixed error 183
- 60.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2009-2014 Citrix Systems , Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.