R6Stats is a fan made project for viewing your Rainbow Six: Siege Stats. It is the easiest and fastest way to view and compare your stats with friends around the world.
All trademarks, characters, names are owned by Ubisoft Entertainment SA.
In a game such as Rainbow Six Siege, where competition is everything, being able to track your stats and daily progression is of the utmost importance. Always stay connected to Rainbow Six Siege with the R6Stats app.
It contains all the features you need to stay on top of your stats
• View your casual, ranked and overall stats.
• View your friends general stats and operator stats.
• Random Operator (Attacker, Defender, Both). Just to challenge yourself.
• Compare yourself with other players, or compare others with others.
• View and sort all your operators according to 6 different options:
1) Kill/death ratio
2) Win/loss ratio
• And many many more features soon to come like:
1) Daily stats (kills, deaths, k/d, w/l)
2) Maps and essential operator picks.
3) Compare your squad in order to choose the best player for a specific operator.
Download now! and stay on top of your game.
--- v2.4.5 Patch notes ---
• Added Russian Language.
• Fixed some truncated string labels in German language.
Added Russian language
--- v2.4.4 Patch notes ---
• Fixed a pesky bug where it would not allow users to view their favourite player's profile.
• Added some more analytics figures.
--- v2.4.3 Patch notes ---
• Added daily kills and daily deaths for both ranked and casual in Daily Stats.
• Fixed a bug where new users could skip the setup screen and would not be able to see stats for any player.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
By Far The Best Application For Statistics on Your Game
This is simply amazing. It’s worth the download, worth the premium to support the developers. They worked hard to make the UI beautiful AND respond to bugs immediately. The programming around this app makes it super convenient for you to see how you are progressing in siege (now with the new daily stats feature) along with operator stats, playtime, etc.
I hope in the future they will add a blog/forum section, expand the menu to add more depth in which maps are better for you (W/L on maps), chatting with others in the community and so much more. Keep up the great work guys, really!
I play competitive with a clan and many other people. This app is great because I can not only track my stats, but I can favorite my team's stats to review at anytime and even compair. You can also quick look up stats of OP4 and see what your going up against (helpful in ranked).
On top of that, it shows you all the ranks someone has by season. It goes all the way to Y1S1! To make it even better, it breaks the stats down to a degree of amazing intelligence; if you want to know your Bomb/Cas stats, it tells you. Want to know your ranked/secure stats? Tells you that too with such ease and user friendly UI.
The app does include a overuse of ads in ny opinion but buying the Ad Free version is there and after doing so, I have yet to feel any regret. It is only one dollar USD so it isn't a big deal, but a great choice.
I am unsure of how you (the devs) get the info, but I won't ask because it does more than what I ever thought I needed. Would recommend to everyone I meet!
Beat R6S app out there!!
Honestly this app is so helpful!! I like to mess around with operators so see which ones I’m good with and which I’m not but the game never gave me my stats as convenient as this app. I checked on here and found my best attacking and defensive operators and ever since I’ve picked those two more often and I’ve been playing so much better! This app obviously doesn’t affect my skill, but it shows me which operators I’m better with and which to work on! Such a great app! Thank you
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind review :)
- 131 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © R6Stats 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.