The Rabbit application is a powerful ally in Regularity Rally (TSD)
The rabbit may be used in several ways, among them are:
- Odometer based on GPS
- Car sensor reader (Rabbit Box)
Some of its features are:
- Benchmarking per km or miles
- Speak the average changes.
- Reporting after race and lap settings.
- Projection in the pilot's windshield. (see RabbitPilot app)
More info: http://rabbitrally.com/en
If you think the app don't deserves 5 starts, please let us know why and help us to improve the app to you, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions, your opinion is very important.
* Add German Language
* Duplicate Stage in Editor
* References Editor (inside each Stage)
* Auto adjust by GPS position (create references with GPS position and Rabbit will make the adjusts automatically)
* Stage Regressive or Reference Regressive (touch to toggle)
* add Save Logs option (allow to see the stage logs to analyse after race)
* set start time +30s (Montecarlo start)
* wheel monitor
* calibration history
Ratings and Reviews
- joao Fortes
- 88.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Rabbit Rally
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.