Be prepared for your next race!
Race Ready helps you find local USA Cycling bike races, see how many racers are registered for your category, who’s pre-registered, what their results are, register for races, get directions to a race, and more.
Developed by a USAC cat 1 road racer, Race Ready was made to quickly find races and view details about them, with the least amount of time spent.
More time to train!!
No more hunting for links on a registration website - just fire up Race Ready and it’s all there in one place.
- View and search the USA Cycling race calendar for your state, or multiple states
- Find the Flyer and Registration links for the race
- See how many racers are registered for each category, and who is registered (supports usacycling.org, bikereg.com, voo.st, and prerace.com races)
- View detailed race results summaries for pre-reg'd racers - know your competition!
- Race Intelligence: view past results, course maps on Strava, Google search for a race by name
- Get Directions to the race
- Get Weather forecasts for race day
- Set a Reminder for when to leave for the race, based on the estimated drive time, prep time, and race start time
- Filter race category listings based on your age, gender, and category
- Share race details with your team mates
Size up the competition, pin your number, and prepare your victory salute; race season is in full swing!
Version 1.3.3 of Race Ready has the following enhancements & fixes:
- showing more races by default
- keep older races around in the list, so you can view results, etc
- fixed issue where pre-reg'd riders weren't loading in some cases
- fixed a crash when creating Reminders
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is excellent! I love how easy it is to use and all the information is right there in one spot. I've recommended this to all my teammates and cycling buddies. My one suggestion would be to have a riders racing age and category in their profile and category next to their past results. I race in combined fields a lot of the time and it's hard to tell who is in my category for that race. Keep it up!
One Stop Shop
This makes it easy to keep track of races and the links to registration are very helpful. Maybe even some of the enthusiast events could be added too like gravel rides etc.
Lots of potential
Pretty good app. The interface could definitely be improved though, it is pretty drab. Functional - but it ain't pretty. A lot of the tools basically just save you a click to open google or a browser. Great idea though and I hope to see some improvements in the next few years.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.