Prepare for your next thrilling Racelink virtual race, where you run with thousands of people around the world in an immersive adventure.
Virtual races are like traditional races, but they take place in a location and time of *your* choice. Even better, Racelink integrates captivating audio storytelling and music directly into your running experience.
WALK, JOG, OR RUN ANYWHERE
Zombies, Run! works anywhere and at any speed. You can jog in a park, run along a beach, or walk along a trail. It even works on treadmills!
YOUR OWN MIX
Choose your own custom playlists before you start running: race stories unfold in between your tracks through a series of dynamic voice and sound clips.
FROM THE CREATORS OF ZOMBIES, RUN!
We created the world's most popular smartphone fitness game, Zombies, Run!, with 5 million downloads. You can be sure that you'll have a memorable run with Racelink.
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
Register with our free ZombieLink service to view and share your runs online, complete with maps and full run history!
SYNCS WITH APPLE HEALTH
We sync your Workout data to Apple Health, along with reading/writing your Weight so we can better calculate calories burned during runs.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Follow us at @racelinkclub and visit racelink.club
Version 1.5 is here, chock full of updates!
- We've enabled relistening to story clips within the race details screen, so you don't have to run the race again to listen to the audio.
- You can now complete a single race over multiple runs! Note that resumed races will not be added to the leaderboard.
- We've added a new Email Newsletters section to the Racelink screen where you can manage your newsletter subscriptions.
- We've also improved a few things under the hood, like optimising how much we use your GPS.
Ratings and Reviews
I'd love to hear the space race but it's a one time race and can't be downloaded anymore. Now I have a blank screen like everyone else. I like the idea of other types of races without zombies but there's no content.
Signed up, can’t login — Scam?
I signed up for a race and want to log in to record training runs on my treadmill. The Support page says that I can click on a training log link under my race heading, but there are none. I do not see any info in my email either. I had completed my registration previously by clicking the confirmation link in my email, but whenever I try to login to the website, I get “incorrect” messages. I clicked on “forgot my password” which then leads to an “enter your email” link.
I did it three times, and still nothing.
Downloaded the app expecting to find something great. Cannot even log into it without signing up for one of their events. I figured I would be able to sign up through the app. Very disappointed considering how much I like Zombies! Run. I guess I will be sticking with that app instead. Hope they make some improvements or at least make it so it can be used on the phone.
- Six to Start
- 68.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Six to Start Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.