We love racing and taking on new challenges and that’s why we’re making it as easy as possible for everyone to find events - especially local and club races that can be easy to miss. Community is a huge motivator in attending events and training and so we’re focused on giving you the tools to stay connected with other people that share your passion so that you can inspire each other by sharing each and every race journey.
• Find local races for running, cycling, triathlon, swimming and more
• Connect with and follow other racers and see what events they are attending
• Share photos, feedback and update on each individual race, joining a community discussion
• Plan your racing calendar by confirming which ones you are going to
NOTE: Some more features are coming very soon and we’ve made this clear in the app. Read to the bottom to see what we are working on right now.
We also want to help everyone who creates and hosts the race events. From the race companies and directors through to local clubs, charities and volunteers. That’s why were giving them the tools to share and connect their events more easily to the community - so their efforts can be focused on the event. We’re already planning some interesting tools but if you are an organiser do reach out and let us know how we can help you. And for now check out how you can already start using Racemappr:
• Claim events and create your organiser profile to create awareness for your event
• Add more race details and images to each page
• Post and comment as your organisation and engage your community
• Give your community a better experience
• Racemappr is free to use, list events and post
Racemappr offers a fresh, innovative approach by building a community around events rather than simply providing a shop window listings site. I am a keen user and believe we will see more and more organisers and users utilise the platform as they see it evolving into the vision that the team have.
Matt Hudson. Founder - Total Motion Events
Our goal is to inspire more people to race and we are doing this by making discovery easier.
This is just the start of our journey and we look forward to sharing it with you. As a sneak preview into things imminently coming...
Features coming soon are:
• Personal feed - posts from organisers and the community with race and training updates
• Notifications - new contacts, events or comments will help connect and inspire you
• Posting - share and tag posts, photos and links to share your racing and training experiences
• Blogging - long-form posts to create your personal blog and bookmarking other blog posts
• Publish - share your content on other social networks to build a central sport profile
• Journeys - link collections of blogs, posts and photos to specific events to never miss a step
Read our Data Policies and Terms in the legal section of our App Store description.
Minor fixes and firebase analytics
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- RACEMAPPR UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 39.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Racemappr 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.