RacePlanner Attendance Tracker is the most convenient method to track attendance and access critical participant and volunteer information.
The RacePlanner Attendance Tracker is designed to provide volunteers with the ability to track volunteer and participant attendance over multiple sessions during a season. This app gives volunteers critical information at their fingertips that they need to manage teams and will improve the overall volunteering/coaching experience.
• Easily track participant and volunteer attendance for multiple sessions
• Track awards at each session and overall award information for each participant
• Retrieve parent/guardian and emergency contact information
• View health and transportation information for participants
• Access site details and contacts
• Provides detailed reporting for overall session attendance and participant attendance
Note: The RacePlanner Attendance Tracker is designed to work exclusively with the RacePlanner Online Registration software application. This is not a standalone attendance tracker.
Small bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.