JustMove allows the runners to run with others around and rank with them. Whether you are a casual runner or a running enthusiast, JustMove aims to add a bit of competition to your daily run.
Race against others around the world
• Test your endurance and run against others in realtime (live) or non-realtime (flextime) races
• Compete against others from your everyday running route
• Always know the distance and pace of your competitors through voice notifications
• Create your own race and invite your friends or running partners from anywhere in the world to compete
Track your activity through your JustMove Profile
• Gain in depth analysis and statistics about your performance in each race through your JustMove profile
• Track your overall pace and all-time distance to see your improvement
• Show off the medals you earned by placing top 3 in global races
Run Freely and track your workout
• Track your marathon training whether it be walking, jogging or running through the Free Run feature
• Keep track of your distance, pace and calorie burn to see how you will stack up during your next race
Connect your GPS Watch
• JustMove App is integrated with Apple Health so that your walking or running done with Apple watch will be updated.
• It can sync your all your running / walking activities done with Garmin, Suunto and Polar devices
• You can even add them to virtual races.
This version handles occasional authentication failures from Google/Facebook accounts and has some fixes for minor issues the users facing in Friend and Race sections
Ratings and Reviews
Still some flaws
I love the concept of this app. The virtual races are great motivation to get faster and much cheaper than running an organized paid race every week. You can create your own training races and invite friends/competition to do them. As great as it is being able to see your place in relation to other runners that have finished and hearing how far in front of or behind the competition there are some issues.
Any run over 5 miles resets the time and throws everything off. It ends up correct, but during the race I get updates like "You are 45,000ft ahead of the person behind you" and "Your average pace is 37 seconds per mile". Please fix these. I love the app and this is a small mark against a great concept.
Good idea but app not working
Sadly all my history is wiped - maybe this app isn’t compatible with iPhone 7? Or latest updates
Developer Response ,
RaceRunner technical team would like to check this issue - could you please send the email that you are signed up in the App. The App has been tested in iPhone 7 and we didn't find any issue.
Please send the details directly to RaceRunner team via 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. We will help you out for sure. Appreciate if you could remove this review after sorting out the issue!
And use the App for your regular running too. You can earn rewards like high quality running T-shirts for Free from RaceRunner if you use the App continuously. So try the latest version of the App again!
My runs aren’t saving and dates are mixed up
I just did two 10 minute runs today 5/5/19, and none of them have saved. I’m using this app for a class. Is there anything I can do to get the data back??
- RaceRunner Inc.
- 87.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Groupe Sport Fintech et JustRun
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.