For the first time in the history of Breitling for Bentley, Breitling has equipped a chronograph designed for the British manufacturer with an electronic movement, and not just any one: a version of its connected “in-house” B55 calibre enhanced with functions specifically tailored to the automobile world.
The entirely autonomous Bentley Supersports B55 was designed as a chronograph in its own right, with the smartphone connection serving to improve the functionality and store or transmit data.
Thanks to two-way communication, the two instruments form a perfectly complementary pair within which each one is used to do what it does best.
The B55 RACING app enables the user to verify and adjust at a glance the main settings of the Bentley Supersports B55 chronograph, as well as swiftly access its different functions. The smartphone’s memory enables the different chronograph measurements to be stored so that they can be seen, compared or even transferred to other apps. The smartphone’s screen offers unparalleled reading comfort, thus bringing a new dimension to stored data.
• Check the state of your chronograph at a glance and adjust your settings (UTC time, timezones, date, 7 alarms, synchronization of the hands).
• Store different time series (Lap Timer/Chrono Add) to compare them on your smartphone. View your different times and export them easily. Use the watch’s tachymeter to measure your average speed.
• Configure the different chronograph functions such as Timer, Chrono Rally, Chrono Race or Regularity Rally.
• Access race times (Chrono Rally, Chrono Race or Regularity Rally), view relevant information at a glance and save it for further consultation.
• Export your recorded times to another app or your personal computer.
• Configure your watch to receive notifications from your smartphone; the watch can vibrate and/or ring when receiving a call, message, e-mail or diary alert.
• Personalise the display on the watch and the app according to your profile (Sport/Racing).
• Update your watch’s software directly from the app.
This release includes general bug fixes and performance improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.