We hate dating apps, so we created something different. Radar simply helps you have a better night out, and makes your love-life feel authentic again.
Radar shows you where in your city single people are hanging out, and introduces you to them when you arrive. There's no chat, and photos don't matter.
Start meeting real single people tonight. No swiping, no catfish, no trolls, no dumb bios.
HOW IT WORKS
Going out tonight? Check the map to discover hotspots where single people are checked in. Grab your friends, and head out!
Once you arrive, check in. If someone catches your eye, find them on Radar and “Smile!” – they just may smile back! Once the ice has been broken, the rest is up to you.
That’s right – there’s no chat on Radar. Instead, profiles are all about sparking real-life conversation!
Dating apps suck. Go out instead, with Radar!
WHAT MAKES RADAR DIFFERENT?
• Meet in real life first. Feel a connection the way humans are meant to: in person.
• No Chat. Nothing you need to keep up with, and no place for potential online harassment.
• Photos don’t matter. No need to agonize over your profile pic – you're so much cuter in person, anyway!
• No dumb bios. Can we all agree no one wants to read or write a self-summary? Radar has easy emoji profiles that describe your personality and interests.
By popular demand, you can now upload your profile picture from your phone library! We've also added "sign in with Google", and redesigned our hotspot detail page to be more inclusive. There are minor bug fixes as well. Now get out there!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So excited an app like this finally exists!!! Love this concept.
- Radar App, Inc.
- 46.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Radar App, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.