Radio Garden allows you to listen to thousands of live radio stations world wide by rotating the globe.
Every green dot represents a city or town. Tap on it to tune into the radio stations broadcasting from that city.
By adding new radio stations every day and updating ones that no longer work, we hope to give you a smooth international radio listening experience.
Don't worry: the radio will keep playing, even if your phone goes to sleep.
This update fixes an issue where audio was not being turned back on after an interruption as well as an issue where the audio would intermittently cut out when connected to airplay.
Ratings and Reviews
Best App hands down!!!
Originally from Kenya and through this app i am able to keep in touch with my home country and other neighboring countries in East Africa. Technologically this is the best means of getting the latest and greatest news from the entire globe. Hands down to the developers.
Without this app, i would not have maintained the much needed contact with my home country. Very impressed with this app, i listen to my stations every freaking day. Night or day am always here streaming my favorite radio stations.
As a dj also, it helps me learn what other people from different cultures listen to. Browsing through various cities, countries and radio stations. It gives me an immense sense of pride that i can learn more from others. Hence expanding my knowledge in Music.
Big up Radio Garden. Long Live Radio Garden...
Excellent radio app, with key improvements needed
Radio Garden is fantastic, a wonderful way to explore world radio. One thing it taught me right away is how profound the hold American pop has on the entire world—as another reviewer said, it’s almost unbelievable the number of stations everywhere playing ‘today’s’ crappy, throwaway English-language dance-ish pop, and then you have nearly as many doing “Hits from the 80s” etc. Depressing. But if you’re diligent you can find all kinds of ear-opening stuff.
Radio Garden needs:
1. Manual URL entry of new stations. It’s nice they have a ‘submit station’ form, but why not let me test the URL first—within the app—and why not give me immediate access to the feeds i want to listen to? The app could list manually-entered stations in the Favorites area. When you play a manually-entered station the app could display the station name in a special color and rotate the globe to some place out in the ocean—or just leave the globe as it is
2. Support for iPad screen sizes. Currently on iPad it runs as if it were on a phone, with that wide black border around the app.
3. Chinese and northern and central African stations. Where are they?
4. Tags/categories so stations can be grouped and selected for play by genre, language or whatever. We should likewise be able to order the station list in whatever order makes sense to the user.
Developer Response ,
Hello there, thank you for the feedback!
The latest update (Version 1.4) finally supports the iPad screen sizes natively! Also we're currently working on new ways for fans to submit their favorite stations, and constantly increase the amount of stations in less crowded spots on our globe.
I can only ask you to be a little patient for our upcoming big 2.0 update, that will include a lot of new features, making discovery and the interaction with stations easier. :-)
Must-have for World Music lovers
I enjoy a large variety of music from all over the world. I usually have to do a lot of work to find different world genres, search the internet until I’ve found a few examples of what I want. But with this app, all the music I like is in one place, easily found, and the favorites menu allow me to save those radio stations that hit just right. So far I’ve collected stations from the UK, India, Japan, South America, Eastern Europe … and I’ve just scratched the surface!
This app is a must-have for travelers, students, music lovers, and anyone who is looking for a connection to the rest of the world. Five stars!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Radio Garden B.V.
- 18.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Radio Garden B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertising $2.99