Radio Recorder Free is a DEMO version for Radio Recorder Pro. It includes one or two radio stations per each genre, the full version includes over 28,000 stations.
Stream it. Record it. Keep it.
Radio Recorder knows how to Listen, Record, Find Streams, Create Your Own Media Libraries and easily sync your playlists between Mac, iPhone, iPod, iPad and even transfer to PC.
Listen and download any of internet radio with 1 Click!
* Radio Recorder comes with 28,000 stations ready to listen to in full version and 20 stations in light version,
* you can also add any specific station (this option's available in full version).
* All broadcasting formats pls, m3u, mp3, ogg, wma, wav and aac are supported.
* Enhanced radio scheduler options.
* Option to download up to 5 radio streams simultaneously.
* Record your favorite streams via Wi-Fi or Cellular internet connection. Once recorded, you can play your show back whenever you want.
* There're several quality streams for every radio stations (from 24 to 320 kbps) - available in Pro version.
* Radio Recorder Pro application houses thousands of stations and radio shows which are easily searchable and recordable.
* Radio Recorder automatically strips music from internet radio station streams and saves it into separate tracks tagged with Title and Artist, which are located in Recordings Tab.
* Easy wi-fi synchronization with the free version for iPhone/iPod/iPad and Mac
* There's an option to save the stream as one file without split.
* Browser Access Support. You can download all your music from any browser in the same Wi-Fi network. It allows to sync music even with PC!
* Supported premium account login
* Skip over the ads and trim DJ chatter and other extraneous elements from the fronts and backs of songs by deleting short duration files.
* Keep full control over recordings – add to Playlists or remove portions of audio with ease.
* ... and many other great options to listen and save music from internet
If a picture speaks a thousand words, then a video certainly adds a good few more on top of that. Watch the presentation video at our website http://goodmoodsoft.com/videos/radiorecorderios.mp4 .
With internet radio becoming more mainstream everyday, we have developed special solution to make it easy for you to listen to your favorite radio. And Radio Recorder is certainly enough application to get anything you want done when it comes to recording or listening to Internet radio and podcasts.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Decent for a free/trial version
While this a limited free version, I was able to see that it works well for recording off the radio easily enough. It is easy to use and for only $4 you can record music as long as you have enough space on your device. You can share on multiple devices. Try this free version before you buy the full. Practice with it so you'll know how to use it.
I think this is one of the best radio apps I've seen yet hey guys got to get out there and get this one
Tried the paid version, too. Both are pretty much useless for unattended or scheduled recording. Will not record unless iphone is unlocked and app has focus. Not at all as advertised, No response to request for support left on developer's web site.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.