With the new Radio X App powered by Global Player we've made it easier than ever to Get Into The Music.
- Listen to Radio X in HD quality, live and on the move.
- Check the playlist for music info and show schedules to see what's coming up next.
- Take control - My Radio X, a world-first that allows you to skip songs on live radio - it's radio you control.*
- Catch up / listen again to all your favourite shows whenever you like.
- Download and listen to shows offline, perfect for listening while you're travelling.
- Subscribe to your favourite shows to automatically download them each day.
- Get the latest artist news and features.
With the Radio X app you can also enjoy all of Global's other stations: Capital, Capital XTRA, Heart, LBC, Gold, Classic FM and Smooth.
So, whatever you're into - the latest hits, classic tracks, music for chilling out or even topical debate - Global's got you covered. And best of all, it's completely free and available worldwide. With Global Player, you can:
- Hear the best shows from the biggest names in radio: Chris Moyles, Johnny Vaughan, Roman Kemp, Nick Ferrari, Myleene Klass, James O'Brien and many more.
- Listen to all of Global's stations in HD audio.
- Get the latest news, videos and pictures from each of Global's stations with the best guests and most entertaining, informative content.
- Discover and download hundreds of award-winning audio shows in our Podcasts section.
- If you want to relax or exercise, choose Playlists and we'll serve you the best music for your mood. You can also skip tracks in this section*, so now you're in control of what you hear.
*Currently only available in the UK.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
First of all let me say I truly love this app. With the latest update, however, it seems as if the fast forward/rewind controls do not work in either the lock screen or in the app itself. Would this be possible to correct? Please keep up the great job as this is the only radio app I will use!! X
Buttons don’t work
I love this app but there is one huge problem. On listen again the pause/play button on the lock screen or control center only works once and every time after that you have to open the radio x app and it can only be paused thru the app. Frustating.
It Plays But...Version 2.4.2 has no option to turn it off!
I live in the U.S. and I like the music from this station as I'm always listening to it through vTuner on my home theater. Version 2.4.2 is the first version of this app I've used. There is no way to turn the app off, that I can see, without powering down my iPhone! And there is no artist/song information listed either. The audio is pretty good but, as I mentioned, this app needs some work.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.