Radionomy is an innovative online platform that is changing the way connected people from around the world discover and listen to radio stations.
The Radionomy Mobile Application features the best and widest variety of radio stations from all genres: music, talk, sports, news, weather, comedy and more.
• Bring your favorite radio stations with you everywhere: mobile, tablet, car
• Immediate access to thousands of the world’s top radio stations
• From traditional AM/FM stations to unique stations run by passionate people
• Local, National and International radio stations
• Look for a radio stations using keywords like artist name (Adele, the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Katy Perry etc.) and genre (Rock, Salsa, Electronic, Reggae, Top 40, Hip-Hop, Classical, Jazz, Sports, News, Weather, etc.)
• Discover the Top 25 greatest radio stations with the most listeners
• Bookmark your favorite stations
• Share your favorite stations
Access the musical world of online radio stations with Radionomy!
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Radionomy
Twitter : www.twitter.com/Radionomy
Fixed a typo on the sign-in page.
Ratings and Reviews
Gone from the USA!
According to their website, Radionomy no longer serves the US as of May 31, 2019! A shame, because before the litigation with Sony, this was a great service. That was resolved, but then a lot of their stations were geoblocked in the US, and now they've given up on AmeriTrump altogether!
So theres a website i frequent regularly. While i was digging around for some api i found an online player for various channels. One i wished to listen to, said to go to radionomy’s site, or download their app to listen to it. Downloaded the app and tuned to the station, same stupid message. Nothing else. No music or news, just “check out our garbage” and then dead silence. I feel like judging from the reviews of others who are station djs, i feel this may be a common occurrence with radionomy trying to squeeze money from its dj base. I realize servers and coding cost money, but when your users are turned off, you cant even hope to recoup those costs with ads. I dont know about their underlining business model and im certainly dont recommend using this product or any other of theirs.
Works just fine!
I saw a review here from someone saying the app is ‘dead air’, which is totally false. The stations work just fine, and there’s plenty to choose from. A simple design but the functionality is there, so really, there’s nothing to complain about. If you enjoy radio and you want plenty of choices, Radionomy’s got you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.