Radish is a mood. It’s all the Romance you can handle. You’re cordially invited to indulge in Radish Fiction, a massively sexy, satisfying and diverse collection of romance audiobooks and novels from top romance story authors, Emmy-winning staff and community writers. For lovers of all things sweet, sultry or downright erotic, there’s a new story or audiobook to read or listen to up to five times per day. When it comes to our latest romance story obsessions, More is More…
ESCAPE INTO ENDLESS EVER-AFTERS
Listen to audiobooks and read stories from all romance sub-genres, across all heat levels.
- Billionaires, bosses and baddies
- Alpha werewolf shifters, fated mates
- Love triangles, forbidden attraction, age gap relationships
- Enemies-to-Lovers, friends-to-lovers, marriage-of-convenience
- Reverse harem, fantasy auctions, regency romance
- Dark romance, romantic suspense, mafia
- Young adult, new adult, boys love
- And more
AUDIOBOOKS & NOVELS DESIGNED TO EXCITE
No matter who you love or how you love, Radish curates breathtaking romance audiobooks and sexy stories - and they’re waiting to snag you.
- Original serials from our Emmy-winning writers room like The Billionaire’s Surrogate and Torn Between Alphas with daily episode drops - novels and audiobook adaptations
- Full romance audiobooks and novels from names like Julia Quinn, Beverly Jenkins, Jami Gallardo, LJ Shen and Melanie Moreland
- Endless catalog of up-and-coming stories from the writer/readers who define the Radish community - our own app users
- Thrilling erotica stories to suit your mood
Radish is where listeners, readers and creators converge and communicate, with a shared obsession for emotional, immersive storytelling.
- Leave your comments and chat with like-minded friends at the end of every story chapter or episode
- Jump on opportunities to leave feedback on stories for your favorite authors
- Join in on romance and erotica writer roundtables with Radish Live
- Keep your favorite stories and audiobooks close by adding them to your Library
- Grab daily deals and rewards in the Radish community Gift Box
Resources for Readers, Listeners and Writers
Want to know more about our romance community? It’s fate.
- Website: https://www.radishfiction.com
- For Writers and Partner Inquiries: https://www.radishfiction.com/writer
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/radishfiction
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/radishfiction
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/radish_fiction
- Terms of Service: https://www.radishfiction.com/terms.html
Radish was built with passion by romance novel and audiobook lovers, from Seoul > LA > New York.
This update includes a few minor bug fixes to improve the Radish experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Radish is by far my favorite sexy reading app I have tried. Lots of well edited stories. I am highly addicted to it.
I would like to make a suggestion. I would love to be able to organize my library myself into 3 different categories. Currently reading, Want to Read, Already Read. I find myself adding so many stories to my library, it’s a jumbled mess. I also sometimes stop reading a book that is not fully released and move on to another “completed” story so that the chapters can pile up. I hate reading one chapter at a time when I am into a story. The one thing I get frustrated with is the slow release of chapters. I just want to sit down and read as much as I have time for. This is why I now try to look for completed stories first. But sometimes I don’t and often when I go back to finish a story later it is buried in my Library and is hard to find. Please add a feature to allow ME to separate the books in my Library to those 3 categories. Thank you!
I think that this app should not charge people such large fees to read books that would cost a fraction of the cost in a real book store. With how short most of the chapters are, it is ridiculous to have to wait 24 hours to have to read another equally short chapter. I enjoy reading these stories but it is starting to get annoying that i can’t simply read the book the entire way through. Personally I have used and still sometimes use a different reading app which I sometimes enjoy more because only a few of the stories cost coins and also the other app gives you the ability to leave comments which I enjoy reading because it allows you to know what other readers think. For example while reading a romance where the main character has two people chasing after them it is interesting seeing who people think is right. Even with the ability to receive 3 free coins each day which is enough to read one short chapter of only one of the books I am reading. That leads me to the fact that 3 is an odd number and i don’t understand why it can’t be 2 coins per chapter especially when the packs you buy are not even multiples of three. It is obvious the owners are more interested in putting extra cash in their pocket then giving the customer the experience the want and deserve. The only reason it isn’t a one star review is because there still seems to be good stories on the app.
The app won’t give the free episodes it promises
I really didn’t want to leave a bad review and I have tried resolving the issue with customer service, however we’ve just been going around In circles trying to resolve my issue.
I don’t mind paying for stories and some of the stories are quite good. However, the stories advertise when you read three episodes you will unlock a free episode. These free episodes, are never available. I have been back and forth with customer service (which by the way was very difficult to find a contact for) only to be told I basically don’t understand how free episodes work. I have even sent them screenshots showing how the title page clearly states the free episodes are available but when I tried to access them the app still asks for payment. The response I got was that I purchased the episode before it was available. How is it before it was available when it states “your free episode is now ready” and has an unlocked lock? Anyway the app is good even if it is a little expensive to read stories. I was really hoping a free episode every third episode would help to balance out the cost of the stories. So if you don’t mind being told you get an episode for free and then never get it the app is good and most of the authors are good but if it will frustrate you to not get the discount you are told you’ll get, then stay away. Unfortunately I am invested in four stories, at the moment, but I am not starting any new ones. 😢
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Radish Media, Inc.
- 56.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Radish Media, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 27 coins $3.99
- 6 coins $0.99
- 25 Coin Package $3.99
- Monthly Plan - 200 coins/mo $9.99
- 78 coins $9.99
- Weekly Plan - 35 coins/wk $3.99
- 70 Coin Package $9.99
- 100 Coin Package $9.99
- 182 coins $19.99
- 20 coins $2.99