Radishnow is an app where diners can give feedback that chefs can react to!
Most of the content for this app currently originates from London, but we are hard at work launching in other cities too.
As a diner, you can:
- give feedback on dishes,
- search for the best food around you, sorted by dishes
- discover the top-rated dishes at any given restaurant. You help create a network of diners that collectively want to improve their dining experience.
As a chef, you can:
- gain instant access to diners' feedback on a dish-by-dish basis - a great help if you are thinking about refreshing your menus!
- interact with diners. As we further develop the app, we want to enable you to invite your diners to taste your new dishes at the push of a button.
- "Like" posts by clapping as much as you wish to show your approval!
- Restaurant information now shows ratings from other review platforms, as well as more practical info
- Post regularly to get up the foodie levels and unlock hidden treats!
- Share more content to get more tips
- iPhone X compatibility.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.