Introducing Radium for iPhone, the most beautiful and intuitive internet radio player you’ll ever use. Find stations in real time by name, genre or region, and tune in to your favourite radios with a single tap.
Radium’s 10,000+ high quality stations, Sound Enhancer, and built-in Wish List make listening to your favourite radio a breeze.
Reimagined for the iPhone, Radium for iPhone features the same minimalism and elegance found in the Mac version, enhanced and optimized for an ideal mobile listening experience. You can even iCloud-sync your favourite stations, wish list, and more, with the Mac version!
Discover new music
• Find new stations by name, genre, region, or any combination.
• Love the playing track? Add it to your Wish List with a single tap.
• Quickly find what you feel like listening to by skimming through your stations' icons.
Easily manage your favourite stations
• Swipe and tap any station’s heart icon to add/remove it from your favourites.
• Tap any station’s icon to change it.
• To reorder your favourite stations, press and hold any station, then drag and drop it in its new place.
Forget about the Settings
• Let Radium’s “Auto” mode select the best-sounding equalizer preset for each station.
• Think another preset sounds better? Radium will remember it for next time.
Share your favourite tunes
• Share a track you love on Twitter or Last.fm directly from the album artwork.
• Generate a tuning-in link with one click and send it to a friend as simple text.
Access your favourite subscriptions
• Radium supports many popular internet radio services, including Digitally Imported, CalmRadio and many more.
Support for 64-bit iOS devices (omg finally!)
Ratings and Reviews
Great Radio app, needs custom URLs
I’ve been looking for a replacement for my radio app for awhile, but have been unable to find one that has most of what I want.
Radium syncs with iCloud to my iPad, though would be nice to have a universal UI, and I do have to keep my old app for the 3 stations that this one couldn’t find, so it would be nice to allow custom URLs, but the app found more stations than others apps I’ve tried. The UI is nice and slick, and in the short time i’ve used it, it buffers decently.
One other feature that would be really nice would to be able to sort the stations how I want them to.
Flaky playback when internet connection changes
I like the app. It’s clean and simple. It has just the electronica I was looking for. I use it daily.
But it’s very intolerant of the network connection changing from cellular to WiFi & vice versa, or changing from one WiFi network to another, or weak WiFi. Under these and similar circumstances, playback just stops, and you have to manually start it playing again.
Other streaming apps don’t have this problem. Presumably they buffer enough to keep playing while the connection heals itself.
could be 5 stars
This is by far the best looking radio app I have ever used. Unfortunately it sometimes does not play the station and I have to force quit the app and reopen it for the station to play. The Mac version has a lot of weird bugs too where multiple instance will load and similar issue that i’m having with ios. I am on ios 11 and os x el capitan. otherwise this would be a 5 star app. i will try to revise this to 5 stat if fixes come.
The developer, CatPig Studios Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CatPig Studios Inc.
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2017 CatPig Studios Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Sleep Timer $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.