Ophthalmology Practices: To grow your referral volume, you need to manage your market like a pro. Liaisioning with optometrists isn’t enough. It takes planning, organization and practice-wide coordination to build, maintain and grow referral relationships.
You simply can’t do that effectively if you’re tracking activity, notes, tasks, and events in Excel or using note pads.
Radius, from Turf Health, is built specifically for the referral outreach function of the ophthalmology practice. This is powerful software to fuel your growth and build deeper relationships.
MAKE YOUR REFERRAL OUTREACH MORE EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE:
• Keep track of everything relevant about the doctors referring to you (and not referring to you) in your market
• See who they are, log what’s been done, assess what’s next, and grow your business
• Get Organized: Use Radius to document your notes, biographical information, referring patterns, and more about each doctor and practice in the market
• Share: For the first time, surgeons, staff, and practice liaisons can all access the information from one place, any time
• Hit Your Goals: Radius helps you stay on task, so you can stay on track to hit your goals with each provider and each practice
• All your notes, tasks, in one place. Did they attend the CE event? Did you resolve the issue with the notes for that one patient?
• Who do they refer to? Do they co-manage? Do they do 1-day post-ops, or 1-week post-ops?
• What are their hobbies and key personal facts?
• Use Radius for ODs, PCPs, and any current or potential referral source
• Which doctors are at which location? Full time? Part time?
• Who are the key staff members?
• What technologies do they have?
• Do they bill vision plans only? Or Medicare and commercial insurances?
• Keep track of important tasks
• Assign tasks with due dates to team members
• Prioritize to-dos
• No more updating lists on the white board
• The whole practice can see who is doing what
• Easily keep track of doctors you’ve invited to CE events, round-tables and other meetings
• Track RSVPs in real time
• Every user can see the headcount and status for your event
RADIUS MOBILE AND WEB WORK TOGETHER
• Changes made in the Radius mobile app will immediately appear in the web app (and visa versa)
Your use of this app is subject to the Radius Terms of Service, provided during sign-up.
New Feature! Share Notes and Tasks via Email or Text. Similar to other actions (Mark Done, Mark Priority and Delete) just swipe left and easily share information natively through your smartphone
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Turf Health, LLC
- 20.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Turf Health, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.