Raftr - Get Current
Life's best when you can find your people and talk about what’s happening in your world with others who share your interests. Get current on what’s happening on your college campus on Raftr.
• Joining rafts (communities) to discover like-minded people who share your interests and connect with them by posting and chatting about anything relevant.
• Keeping up-to-date on school events, study groups, or travel, sharing and posting your experiences and thoughts with others.
• Discovering and exploring the most interesting rafts and the people who add the most interesting posts.
• Creating rafts to build communities around clubs you are affiliated with, issues that matter to you, or things you find amusing.
So chime in, hold forth, have fun — and invite others in your school to do the same. The more you do, the more exciting and engaging the happenings that entertain, inform, and connect you will be.
Fix for typo in Notifications settings
Questions? Comments? Feedback? We love to hear from you! email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great for students
Good features, with a few extra things like location listings and being able to add to my Google calendar, it would be great. Still, very useful as it is and I find myself checking the calendar every day.
Was kind of worried about downloading this after my friend told me about it, but I’m really glad I did! I thought it was just going to be another social media account I would have to stress about, but the events calendar is actually super helpful and has helped me be less stressed. I really like that you can comment and connect with classmates without there being competition to post a perfect picture or get a bunch of likes.
Very Robust Platform!
Raftr offers a lot of different ways to stay connected on campus, and the more time I’ve spent using the app, the more cool features I’ve found! Seems like there were some early stability issues but with recent updates, the experience has really improved. Excited to keep using Raftr and hopefully they’ll bring more students on to make the experience even more useful and fun.
- Raftr, Inc.
- 156.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Raftr, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.