From orientation weekends to graduation ceremonies, we’re here to help college students connect with each other and their schools.
• Chat, post, and share within your groups
• Keep up-to-date schedules of events happening on campus
• Discover and explore new communities and meet other students through chats, rafts, events, polls, and more
• Like, share, and comment on photos, videos, and GIFs
• Find important information quickly from university event sources
• Know what’s going on with your school from campus news sources
• Explore campus and local community maps, contact administrators, ask professors questions, and find new friends
College is best when you can find people who share your interests. Get current and stay connected to what’s happening on your college campus with Raftr.
Events feed now has a map view to be able to see and discover events based on their locations
Search now has additional filter options to further refine results
Added more options to create Events and Posts in contextual screens throughout the app
ProUsers can now set posts of all types to be available offline for all members
Events now have a video conference field
Some fixes like ensuring channels show their rafts' names when seen apart from the raft and reducing blank space between chat messages
Questions? Comments? Feedback? We love to hear from you! email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for students
Good features, with a few extra things like location listings and being able to add to my Google calendar, it would be great. Still, very useful as it is and I find myself checking the calendar every day.
Was kind of worried about downloading this after my friend told me about it, but I’m really glad I did! I thought it was just going to be another social media account I would have to stress about, but the events calendar is actually super helpful and has helped me be less stressed. I really like that you can comment and connect with classmates without there being competition to post a perfect picture or get a bunch of likes.
Very Robust Platform!
Raftr offers a lot of different ways to stay connected on campus, and the more time I’ve spent using the app, the more cool features I’ve found! Seems like there were some early stability issues but with recent updates, the experience has really improved. Excited to keep using Raftr and hopefully they’ll bring more students on to make the experience even more useful and fun.
- Raftr, Inc.
- 149.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Raftr, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.