Critical acclaim for RAGE:
“This is the best looking game on iPhone . . . an addictive arcade experience” 1UP
“The pacing here is swift and intense and the gruesome graphics are bloody amazing. The sound design is totally gripping . . .” MSNBC.com
“Mutant Bash TV is a stunning game, loaded with over-the-top violence.” IGN
RAGE comes to your mobile device with the hit of the wastelands, Mutant Bash TV! This intense first-person rail shooter casts you in the starring role of a post-apocalyptic game show where you’ll be stalked by hungry mutants while you scour pulse-pounding levels for ammo and cash pick-ups. Make a deal with J.K Stiles, the show’s menacing host, and see if you have what it takes to survive this carnage-filled carnival of death!
*HD version provides higher resolution textures that are optimally viewed on a 4th generation device or the iPad.
• Created specifically for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad . . . experience the post-apocalyptic mayhem of the RAGE universe for the first time!
• Arm yourself with a pistol, shotgun or machine gun, and battle your way through three levels - the mutant-infested Tenements, the lunatic-ridden Asylum and the not so-abandoned Bunker.
• Perform hit-streaks and pick up “Bash Bux” to increase your performance as you make your way through the action-packed levels, each with four degrees of difficulty.
• Complete Mutant Bash TV challenges and replay levels to beat your top score.
• Experience high resolution graphics, including an exclusive HD version for the newest generation of iPhone*, iPod Touch and iPad, coupled with dynamic music and sound effects.
Device Requirements update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's better than I thought it would be on iPad
I haven't gotten very far yet, but so far it looks great and no bugs yet. Those wild zombie types throw bricks at you, so watch your head! The other reviewers were right, clear detail in the graphics, fast moving but ohh those bricks hurt. This is better looking than Wolfenstein, though I played that one so many years ago, it's a memory lane thing for that one.
Please update to support iOS 11
I really love this game but didn’t play that many time since I bought several years ago because I need some more courage to dive into deeper level (who know what dreadful things waiting?) and now I would never had the chance to play it again after I updated my iPad and iPhone to iOS11.
Please update it, I guess lots of people are willing to pay for a small fee again.
I have to admit, I was disappointed when I learned that this game was a "rail shooter," but it was very easy to get the hang of. And, this might be the best looking app I own. Love blasting those mutants. I just wish there were more levels.
The developer, id Software, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- id Software
- 1.9 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 ZENIMAX MEDIA INC. TRADEMARKS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- Episode Pack: 4 & 5 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.