Rage Road is a new awesome action game!
Improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this Game!
So while playing my other games I had seen the advertising for this game. After seeing it 100 times I decided to download it. I started top lay it and I am hooked. It reminds me of time crisis or house of the dead.
The story is creative and funny. The enemies are challenging and interesting. The music is amazing.
There are a few things that need to be fixed to be a better game.
1. No Ads - when making the purchase for no ads you still have to watch ads for extra guns, or truck upgrades. No ads means no ads.
Another game I play has a no ads feature. When the icons for ads appear when pushed you get the reward with no ads.
2. Auto aim - the auto aim does not quite work all the way. It does not always auto aims to a head or tires especially if the enemies come rolling in one after the other.
3. Four wheeler bombs - the four wheeler bomb go out of frame and the auto aim can not detect the character until it gets too close to where your character is. Having a pivot camera would allow the auto aim and the character to look.
4. Reload- the reload should be done when the character is ducked down and it should do it automatically. The reload words should slightly larger and in red. Or have i have Diana appear and say have you for gotten how to reload.
Small little fixes and it should resolve some issues.
This should be a Road Rage Video Game series. And I would buy it.
Great game but needs an update
The game is fun, has a good storyline, gameplay, etc., but it needs a few more things. First, manual reload. There are times when missiles are coming at you and you are reloading and can’t hit them. Second, there are way too many ads. You can’t get anything but money in the game without watching an ad. Every time you die or pass a level, there’s another ad. It’s gotten to the point where I just turn off my WiFi and cellular so I can play a few levels without watching an ad. But, with WiFi and cellular turned off, I can’t get new guns, costumes, car parts, etc. Third, the gun shop. Either the guns are way more expensive than what you can pay for or they’re worse than the gun you already have. Fourth, the chests. You never get the best prize without watching an ad. And lastly just something for the developers. We need an update where the drones are affected by cars hitting them. One of the easier ways to pass levels is hitting cars into others by shooting their tires or drivers. But drones are not affected and I just wish they were because it would make things a little more realistic.
Gets boring... PLEASE READ
At first I thought this game would be really fun but then every time something popped up that said watch vid to get reward all it ever said was sorry try again later. I can’t get any new or better guns because every time I get enough for a gun that I saw in the past that I couldn’t afford that costed 900 but when the 3 guns popped up they costed 3k-6k dollars. I really feel like this game is doing that so people will buy cash for their game and it is stupid. But Then I looked at the comments and everything people said was 100% true I’m gonna rate this a 1 if you make a update that makes this game worth my while I might raise it depending on how good the game is. But I hate this game right now because it’s almost like it is teasing me with the guns and its price range. You guys really need to fix your game because so far it really isn’t that good and you can’t even unlock anything because pretty much everything you have to watch a video to get it and it won’t ever let me watch a video. Soooo..... like I was saying I liked this game at the begging but now I just hate it thanks for reading my comment PEACE.
- SEIGEIMS, OOO
- 312.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Hypernova
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $3.99
- Pack of Money $0.99
- Pack of Gems $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.