Welcome to The Labyrinth of RAGNAROK!
The epic game added maze dungeons to be more interesting!
Let’s join the exciting adventure!
- Defeat MVP monsters with your control!
- Call your friends and share your characters!
- Explore unique maze dungeons!
- Iconic costumes and gears!
- Trade your goods with people!
- Device Support: iPhone 5s or higher
- iOS Version Support: iOS 10 or higher
- Community: https://www.facebook.com/TheLabyrinthofRagnarokG
- Terms of Service: https://rule.gnjoy.com/mobile/labyrinth/support/terms.asp
- Extend Job Level to 130
- Endless Tower (Limit for Job Level 80)
- Labyrinth Forest (Limit for Job Level 90)
- Shadow Gear Weapon Slot Open
- Event mode: RoPoint 3 Challenge Rewards, Score & Defeat Ranking Rewards
- Labyrinth Island: add Zeny as clear rewards
- "Blessing of Prontera" buff in Prontera Field
- May Login Event Rewards
- Crafting Items added and changed
- Tree of Darkness Items (Endless Tower's Ticket)
- King Poring MVP will no longer appear
- The Lucky Wheel Event will be extended from May 1st (Sat) to June 2nd (Wed)
- Boss Challenge cooldown increases gradually
- Event mode Defeat Ranking Reward display bug fix
- Guide UI for First Upgrading Card Quest
- Save stat point 10x usage status
- Materials confirmation pop-up when Transcending
- Fix Gear, Card line up
- Notification pop-up when using tradable Transcend Materials to non-tradable item
- 3x3 Gacha "Aim for the Best Accessories" Event (Rank 5 Necklace & Ring)
- "Labyrinth Conqueror Event!" event (Multi Labyrinth)
- "Challenge the Impossible!" event (Endless Tower)
- "Conquer Event Mode" event
- "Bingo" Event refresh
Ratings and Reviews
Decent idle game, but questionable choice on pvp
I’ve played for a couple days and it’s a bit fun, however when it comes to current pvp in both cases it brings up a really toxic system. Pvp does not always end after one side is all eliminated, rather it’s timed and if anyone on the enemy side is alive on any amount of hp you default lose. Even if there just 3 more seconds would have won the fight. This makes it so you’re only choice is to scout for extremely low stats on other players and essentially ruin new player experience by stomping them out in pvp. Along with trying to go against people close to your stats results in a loss since most likely it will stalemate with maybe 1 person on their team was half health at the end of the timer.
I’d think this would be an easy fix? You could elongate the time, or even have it have no time and just end when a side loses, or have it so the side with less resources by the end loses. The last could be as simple as just counting how many are left on a team not even considering hp.
I really like this game! I don’t usually enjoy idle games but I decided to check this out after seeing Drumsy advertising it. I’m very impressed!
I wish there was more character customization, and there is a lot of maintenance work, but that’s expected in new games. And the character customization part doesn’t affect gameplay, just aesthetic.
I really like the different features and the subtle social aspect. Usually I despise social games but this is just enough socializing for me to be comfortable while still enhancing gameplay.
The designs are really cool too! They are a bit fuzzy sometimes but still cool. I’ve seen a few people mentioning pay to win but so far I haven’t experienced this. I might update in a week or two as I progress.
EDIT: After the market update I have been kicked off multiple times and things have been loading poorly. I’ll be in a timed labyrinth and every time I interact with something it takes five seconds to load, and five seconds off my time. The market update has been great but I hope this gets fixed!
As for the other features, I think this game has been doing great (pre-update issues). I haven’t had any maintenance episodes and this game is definitely not pay to win. It’s normal to struggle in the game and have rough patches. It doesn’t mean you have to pay to get better. :)
The secret to this game isn’t pay to win
Yes that would help, but if you keep all of your zenny at the very beginning of the game, don’t level your gear as you will be transforming it into better gear and levels don’t transfer, continue to upgrade the three star gear you get for fighting bosses in later areas you can have five star gear that’s still decent and assists you later on.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GRAVITY Co., Ltd.
- 154 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © GRAVITY CO., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Nyangvine 700 $10.99
- Start package $0.99
- Shadow release package $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.