Ragnarok: The Lost Memories, the follow-up to Ragnarok Online, is finally here! Ragnarok: The Lost Memories brings back all the nostalgia and classic game experience of the original. You can now enjoy the Cinematic Newtro RPG experience on your mobile device!
Experience a storyline never before seen in the Ragnarok series. Choose your own path as you unlock the story and truth in Ragnarok: The Lost Memories. It will keep you engaged and wanting to know more about what happens next. Play at your own pace without feeling pressured to keep up. This is an adventure RPG, so expect to face challenges to beat the monsters, clear dungeons, and battle bosses to move forward with your story. A free to play adventure strategy game with a card battle system and character collection system!
Unique Card Battle System
● All cards come with unique abilities and stats. Offense, Defense and Support
● Plan your own unique strategy and deck to conquer different Ragnarok monsters and bosses
● Create a deck of up to 10 Active Card and 5 Passive Card to start your fight
● Visit the Card Shop and use the Draw Card system to try your luck pulling (MVP) cards
● Level up your deck and cards to unlock more abilities and powers
● Earn free cards or more chances to draw cards by participating in the game events
● Collect and own more than 20 Ragnarok characters of different jobs to create your squads
● All Ragnarok characters have their unique skills. Build different teams to tackle Ragnarok monsters, bosses and other players in PVP
● Rank up your Ragnarok characters by challenging heroes in the Ragnarok Hall of Valhalla
● Develop your Ragnarok character abilities and powers through upgrading and levelling
● Equip your Ragnarok character with different grades of equipment to make them more stronger
***** HERE ARE MORE FEATURES *****
Auto Bot Idle System
● A convenient auto-functions that allows you to battle and cast skills
● Idle and farm rewards and materials
● Adventure automatically across maps and fields
● No limitation on idling. Idle and earn gold, materials, drops and experience all day!
● Farm, purchase, craft, refine or enchant equipment for your Ragnarok characters
● Switch your equipment among characters to build the best setup for your team
● Create the best strategy for your attack and defense teams with equipment upgrades
● Battle in PvP arena and achieve victory by taking down your opponent
● Set up your team of 4 to battle against another player's pre-set team
● Get exciting rewards from participating in the PVP arena
● Join a Guild and participate in Guild quests to obtain exclusive rewards
● Defeat powerful monsters with Guild members and try to become the strongest Guild
● Guild Battles (GvG) to come in future updates
● Explore more than 200 different field dungeons adapted from Ragnarok Online
● Engage and battle famous monsters from Ragnarok Online!
● Get rare and exciting drops from dungeons to get stronger and increase EXP
● Earn Gemstones and other rewards from unlocking achievements
● A list of daily quests provides players with EXP and "Adventurer's Emblem"
● Adventurer's Emblem is used to exchange for Adventurer Support Package, which gives goodies including Gemstones
● Endless side quests to unlock rewards and level up your characters
● Complete mission to earn various rewards (Gemstones, EXP, Zeny, Card Draw Tickets, and much more)
Ragnarok: The Lost Memories aims to provide an unique gaming experience for players through our exciting JRPG story-based game.
- UI improvements
- Quest improvements
- New Heroes
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but…
So I got this game and absolutely enjoy the nostalgia from when I played Ragnarok Online, the game worked perfectly until I got my camp upgrades maxed and now every time I try to camp it says nickname already exists…. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I still get the same message, I do also have this on PC and it works just fine there, this would be a 5-star game if everything worked but without being able to use the camp it is impossible to progress any further.
As it stands right now I am only recommending people to get this on PC until this issue with the camp gets fixed, this is a great game but with a bug(?) that makes progress stop.
On PC I got to the desert city just fine but on the mobile I am stuck in prontera because it won’t allow me to camp to heal, please fix this issue as this is a fun game.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We apologize for the issues you may have presented with our game. Remember that you can contact us through our WarpPortal support at support.warpportal.com if you have any inquiry, suggestion or problem.- Ragnarok: The Lost Memories Customer Service.
Remind me of ragnarok ds game
This Ragnarok have the same type of mechanic on ragnarok ds that i used to play long time ago. It about building your team and this game kinda exactly that except its kinda pay to win (which is to be expected since all the game are like that nowadays, not saying you cant finish the game without paying but its gonna be a struggle and a slow progress ).
I enjoyed the game so far. However its too limited to build a new characters they need too many resources which kill the enjoyment of building team. You have to roll for souls, weapons and cards which is too many gacha going on. I feel like it would be much more reasonable if its cheaper or better rate for summoning especially souls. 750 gems for 10 pulls just to get a bunch of 1 soul i when u need like 600 souls to max ONE character and its random.
The game itself is fun, great story, fun mechanic, and can be relaxing. All characters can be unlock as you progress through the story. However, It takes learning curve to beat many bosses and luck on your card summoning.
To player out there : Use gacha materials wisely because they do not warn you or have any suggestions in game. All those materials are really valuable like I mentioned you need a LOT of resources to build a new thing and upgrade card that are the most useful to your team.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We appreciate your insight and thank you for the positive review.
Slight Spoilers Below
Really enjoying this game so far, I love the combat system which is completely new to me from any other game I’ve ever played.
I also like how you don’t have to spam the gacha system to unlock all of the characters, as you meet them through the story and can recruit later (I’m not too far so I can’t say this for all characters.)
I also quite enjoy the cutscenes, especially Rina’s dialogue. The parts where she lights a man on fire, beats Per to see if he’s immortal, and tells her father that she hopes he gets struck by lightning all had me laughing.
I do, however, hope we’re able to get more crystals from future events and such.
Developer Response ,
We are happy to see that you are enjoying the game thoroughly and we hope that you continue to do so. We just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write your review.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gravity Interactive, Inc.
- 163.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2022 GRAVITY INTERACTIVE, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- Daily EXP Set $0.99
- Scenario Pass $9.99
- Mission Completion Ticket $0.99
- Geffen Festa Box $7.99
- Level Up Pass $25.99
- Daily Box Set 1 $0.99
- Kafra Weekly Bonus $2.99
- Kafra Monthly Premium $11.99
- Weekly Card Set $19.99
- Monthly Card Set $9.99