Can't sleep? Rain Sleep Sounds will lull you to sleep in no time. There are many different rain sounds to choose from that can be mixed with other nature sounds & relaxing music that the app also has to offer.
• A collection of ambient rain sounds, separated into 3 categories: light rain, medium rain and heavy rain.
• A collection of ambient sounds and music. These are optional sounds that can be played along with your chosen rain noise, allowing you to create your own ambient sound mixes.
• A sleep timer option with many preset timer options (ranging from 5 minutes to 8 hours) available. This is a perfect addition when using the app as a sleep aid, once the sleep timer fires, all playing audio will stop to allow your device to go into "sleep mode".
• Individual volume sliders to finely tune your sound mixes. The app remembers your preferred volume settings for future uses.
• While the sounds are playing, users are able to use their devices to multi-task, such as check emails, browse Safari & open other apps etc.
Rain Sleep Sounds make a perfect companion for general relaxation and can be used to help aid sleep. We strongly advise you to check out our in-app upgrade, where you can access more sounds to help further enhance your relaxation experience.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lulled to sleep
I only recently downloaded this application to my iPhone. In what little time I’ve been able to use it I find that it is a wonderful way for me to relax and get lulled to sleep. I actually set it up for my iPhone to transmit to my Bluetooth Bose speaker and that gave me the necessary volume controls I needed. I have been looking for something that emulated the sound of rain on a tin roof which is the sound I grew up with. The various Rain Sounds I have listen to on this application emulate the actual patter of rain better than any other application I have listen to up to this point.
The only problem I’m having is that I purchased the upgrade for my iPhone and then I went to use this application on my iPad and I had to purchase it again even though it told me I could restore a prior purchase. For some reason it only wants to charge me again and I have no way to figure out how to use the upgrade without buying it all over again. Do I have to buy the upgrade for each one of my iPad and iPhone
Very nice job!
I've just spent several hours looking for something just like this app! Most others wanted too much for too many upgrades 🙁🙁everything seemingly just too complicated. I appreciated the pleasant simple approach the designers took with this design, without compromising the quality of the final product. The sounds are delightful 😀😀 the mixing capabilities simple and yet just right! If you love the sound of rain 💦💧💦 in various settings, this is ABSOLUTLY the app for you. My 2 hour search was well rewarded. Thank you ever so much for making this available to so many. Adrian in Bermuda!! 😀😀😀😀
I love this app
I seriously never write reviews but I had to for this one. I actually wrote this unprompted! I love that this has a sleep timer and I love that you can mix the rain sound with another sound. I also love that there are different types of rain to choose from and I love that you can adjust the volume on each sound, so for example, I made the rain the loudest and then the forest sound as soft as possible. Perfectly puts me to sleep. I haven’t slept so well in a long, long time. 😴😴😴
- Rory Buckley
- 122.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Rory Buckley
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads and Unlock More Sounds $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.