Raise the Bar is a Productivity, Goal Tracking, and ToDo List app.
Simply put: use bars to track things.
Visually observing progress helps us to feel invested in completing our goals. The short and long term interaction with these goals can help build and maintain focus as well as increase development of solidified habits, all through reminders, statistics, and rewarded progression.
We created RTB to have a fun way to "Level Up" different aspects of our lives.You can use it seriously, for important Goals you want to keep track of, or you can use it playfully, for anything you can think up. Simply make a new bar and start Tracking the amount you do something, start a timer to automatically track the time you spend doing it, or make a List of ToDo's to check off what you've done! What are you waiting for? Go Level Up your life!!
• Active Time Tracking
• Set Goals to Achieve
• To-Do Lists
• Custom Reminders for Goal/List
• Unlimited Goals!
• Color Your Lists and Goal Bars!
• Daily/Weekly Stats
• Time/Amount Tracking
• Level Up by tracking Experience Points (XP)
• FAQ section for help
• Setup repeatable goals to repeat on your schedule
• Force touch on a goal to peek into your goals edit page
• Reorder your bars to fit your needs
RTB Premium Subscription:
• No Banner Ads
• Unlimited Reminders
• Unlimited Repeatables
• Exclusive access to new pro features
• 1 year subscription for only $4.99 renews automatically.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Terms of Service can be found here http://www.afewguys.com/terms
How does it work?
1. Name the activity to track. (Be creative!)
2. Pick category of bar: Level-Up or Achieve Goal (more information in FAQ)
3.You choose the type: Time spent or # of "reps."
(Activities can often be tracked with either type, so choose freely!)
• Dog Walking
• Calories Eaten
• Miles Ran
• Books Read
• Beers Drank
• Hours Slept
• Peaks Climbed
• Cities Visited
• Hotdogs Eaten
To-Do List Examples:
• Christmas Shopping
Please send us feedback so we can make the app even better! Your comments/questions help us make a better game for EVERYONE!! (And seriously, we'll probably implement most things you ask us to...so just ASK!!)
• Ability to rename your goal by tapping on the name in edit view
• Ability to reset your password if you forget
• Crash & Stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Worked great at first but then a bug occurred
When i first downloaded the app, it worked tremendously well, and worked well with pretty much everything I had to keep track of. However, somewhere along the line, maybe through one of the updates, I can still edit and add to goals, but whenever I switch tags or close the app and come back, the app reverts back to a previous save instead of keeping the updated information. Any changed/deleted goals come back, with the exact same progress as before as if it were just frozen in time, and that's obviously a huge blow to its usability. Hopefully this issue can be fixed without losing everything.
IGNORE OTHER REVIEWS
This app really is great. I have been using it for a while and I really like how it is. If you are on the line about downloading because of other reviews that say you can’t add more than one value at a time, don’t worry. You can add points in bulk by pressing and holding on the input button.
So far working well for me, only suggestions would be to be able to add more points at a time
- afewguys llc
- 41.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © afewguys 2014
- In-App Purchases
- Raise The Bar Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.