Make your money worth more when you buy, sell and send gift cards gift cards with Raise. Shop and save on thousands of your favorite brands like The Home Depot, Nike, Hotels.com, Best Buy and more.
Raise has helped over 2.5 million members save more than $150 million! Sign up for a free account and check Raise before you shop to save on every purchase and watch your savings add up. Our marketplace has thousands of discounted gift cards at up to 30% off, so you can save on everything from retail and restaurants, to gas and grocery.
Plus, you can earn up to 10% back in Raise Cash instantly when you send select cards to friends and family, or buy full-priced cards for yourself. Simply enter the amount you want to spend, no more, no less. Then, apply the Raise Cash you earned to ANY future purchase on Raise—no exclusions.
Did you know that $1 billion in gift cards goes unused every single year? Put your unused gift cards to good use and sell them for cash. You can earn up to 85% cash back for selling unwanted gift cards and store credits on our marketplace. It’s easy and free to list. Plus, most cards sell within 48 hours. Just set the selling price and get paid via Direct Deposit or PayPal when your card sells.
The average Raise user saves $221 a year. Are you ready to start saving?
How to get the most out of the Raise app:
- Get Sale Notifications: Turn on your push notifications to get reminders of our best sales and to find deals at stores near you.
- Track Your Favorite Brands: Easily access all of your go-to brands and discounts by adding them to your Favorites list.
- Redeem Your Cards Anywhere: Leave the plastic cards and printed vouchers at home! Scan the barcode at checkout to redeem your cards in store or online.
- Manage Your Mobile Wallet: Enter the exact amount you spent so you know how much is left and when it’s time to restock. Plus, you can add your own gift cards for safekeeping.
Gain access to deals at our favorite brands:
- Home & Decor: The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Sears, eBay, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Overstock, Target, Wayfair.com & more!
- Electronics & Entertainment: Best Buy, iTunes, GameStop, Nintendo eShop, Hulu, StubHub, Staples, Office Depot, Newegg & more!
- Travel: Hotels.com, Airbnb, Southwest Airlines, Uber, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruises, Groupon & more!
- Apparel & Beauty: Nike, adidas, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Cabela’s, H&M, Sephora, T.J. Maxx, Victoria’s Secret, Kohl’s & more!
- Food & Drink: Walmart, Starbucks, Nutrisystem, Dunkin’ Donuts, Domino’s, Safeway, Panera Bread, Papa John’s Pizza, H-E-B, Chili’s & more!
All of our gift cards on Raise are backed by our 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee, so you can shop and save with confidence.
Please note: The background location technology that powers the Raise app's nearby suggestions for purchased gift cards has been refined over the course of several years to make it extremely power efficient. But, as with all apps of this type, continued use of background location may dramatically decrease battery life.
For promo code ONTHEGO: Get an extra $10 off sitewide (minimum spend $100). To redeem, sign in and apply code in the promo box at checkout. Cannot be combined with any additional offers. Limit one-time use within date of promotion. One redemption per household. Not available on Raise Pay orders. Offer valid for a limited time only. This offer is subject to Raise Cash Terms.
We update the Raise app to create the best experience for our members to save money and pay with gift cards! Check out what’s new in this update:
- iOS 13 Support: Want to get notified when we have discounted gift cards available for stores nearby? Make sure to allow Raise to access your location while using the app, and when prompted, select “Change to Always Allow” so we can send you deal alerts when you’re close to the store.
- Guest Browsing: New to Raise? Now you can browse the Raise app without creating an account. We’ll ask you to sign up when you’re ready to purchase a gift card.
- Crash fixes and minor enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Purchased some Cabelas Cards for $380. The first payment didn’t go through so I had to resubmit. Even though Raise only shows one completed transaction and one failed, PayPal has 2 authorizations. PayPal dinged my PayPal balance for the first one and my bank account for the second, putting it in the hole. PayPal won’t release the funds until Raise cancels the authorization. May be PayPal’s fault, may be Raise. Either way I’m out $380 for now. The 2 companies have issues with the way they take money and it needs fixed. Right now neither one will fix it. They both tell me to call the other company. Super frustrating.
To Everyone Using & Developers....
As a former Sr Financial Sales Advisor, I worked in a corporate bank for 11 yrs. I retired after having my little girl. In this age where ppl can buy equipment on the black market (machines & plastic cards) to copy the coding from debit & credit cards, I am sure the next step has been to do the same with gift cards, especially with the popularity of these apps & self check outs. I just caution users (and I use these apps myself) to buy with caution. Buy smaller amts if you don’t plan to use soon or buy just before you plan to shop, which is what I do. Sometimes I’m not able to find what I’m looking for but I’m also not losing money. There are very smart thieves out there. I encountered them everyday. And they are only getting smarter.
Developers...please find a way to protect buyers from this or offer a different guarantee. I read some of the reviews. You can’t offer a gift card that doesn’t expire & only protect it for a yr. All of those ppl that endorsed your app would not endorse it if they thought users were now possibly losing money to dishonest card sellers. Something different needs to be put in place. Maybe a way to trace the cards back? It is fraud 🤷♀️
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME- POTENTIAL SCAM!
Thought I’d get a simple process m. Purchased two PlayStation and Macy’s gift cards, but couldn’t send as a gift. Had to screenshot the cards to send. Later discovered a Raise cash section and noticed that here was space where you could purchase and send as a gift. WHY??? Why are there two places/methods to purchase gift cards, one for Raise cash and one just in general. What’s sense does that make? Of course I want to purchase a gift card and receive a reward or cash back, isn’t that the purpose of the app??? To add insult to injury the initial Macy’s card I purchase I still have not received, says it may take up to 24hrs. Why? Still haven’t gotten it. Tried to purchase the Macy’s card to other way via Raise cash, would not process. Got a response, “Could not process, please check your account before submitting again.” Terrible! Now I can’t even log back into the app to follow up with my purchases.
Great idea but it’s currently being poorly implemented. Feels more like a SCAM than a service! I’m done.
Developer Response ,
Hi and thank you for the feedback. We are very excited about our newest feature in RaisePay - Raise Gifting where you can purchase full-priced cards for friends and family and send them directly to them all while earning Raise Cash! Please note, this option is currently only available via our Raise Pay feature due to our direct partner relationships in Raise Pay. You can still apply the Raise Cash you’ve earned through gifting to both Raise Pay and Marketplace purchases. If you have any additional questions or would like more information, please email us at email@example.com!
- Raise Marketplace, LLC
- 81 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Raise Marketplace Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.