Make your money worth more when you buy, sell and send gift cards gift cards with Raise. Shop and save on thousands of your favorite brands like The Home Depot, Nike, Hotels.com, Best Buy and more.
Raise has helped over 2.5 million members save more than $150 million! Sign up for a free account and check Raise before you shop to save on every purchase and watch your savings add up. Our marketplace has thousands of discounted gift cards at up to 30% off, so you can save on everything from retail and restaurants, to gas and grocery.
Plus, you can earn up to 10% back in Raise Cash instantly when you send select cards to friends and family, or buy full-priced cards for yourself. Simply enter the amount you want to spend, no more, no less. Then, apply the Raise Cash you earned to ANY future purchase on Raise—no exclusions.
Did you know that $1 billion in gift cards goes unused every single year? Put your unused gift cards to good use and sell them for cash. You can earn up to 85% cash back for selling unwanted gift cards and store credits on our marketplace. It’s easy and free to list. Plus, most cards sell within 48 hours. Just set the selling price and get paid via Direct Deposit or PayPal when your card sells.
The average Raise user saves $221 a year. Are you ready to start saving?
How to get the most out of the Raise app:
- Get Sale Notifications: Turn on your push notifications to get reminders of our best sales and to find deals at stores near you.
- Track Your Favorite Brands: Easily access all of your go-to brands and discounts by adding them to your Favorites list.
- Redeem Your Cards Anywhere: Leave the plastic cards and printed vouchers at home! Scan the barcode at checkout to redeem your cards in store or online.
- Manage Your Mobile Wallet: Enter the exact amount you spent so you know how much is left and when it’s time to restock. Plus, you can add your own gift cards for safekeeping.
Gain access to deals at our favorite brands:
- Home & Decor: The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Sears, eBay, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Overstock, Target, Wayfair.com & more!
- Electronics & Entertainment: Best Buy, iTunes, GameStop, Nintendo eShop, Hulu, StubHub, Staples, Office Depot, Newegg & more!
- Travel: Hotels.com, Airbnb, Southwest Airlines, Uber, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruises, Groupon & more!
- Apparel & Beauty: Nike, adidas, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Cabela’s, H&M, Sephora, T.J. Maxx, Victoria’s Secret, Kohl’s & more!
- Food & Drink: Walmart, Starbucks, Nutrisystem, Dunkin’ Donuts, Domino’s, Safeway, Panera Bread, Papa John’s Pizza, H-E-B, Chili’s & more!
All of our gift cards on Raise are backed by our 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee, so you can shop and save with confidence.
Please note: The background location technology that powers the Raise app's nearby suggestions for purchased gift cards has been refined over the course of several years to make it extremely power efficient. But, as with all apps of this type, continued use of background location may dramatically decrease battery life.
For promo code ONTHEGO: Get an extra $10 off sitewide (minimum spend $100). To redeem, sign in and apply code in the promo box at checkout. Cannot be combined with any additional offers. Limit one-time use within date of promotion. One redemption per household. Not available on Raise Pay orders. Offer valid for a limited time only. This offer is subject to Raise Cash Terms.
We’ve worked hard to make the app faster, better, and easier for you to use! Check out what's new in this update:
- Smoother Sign In: We've fixed the login hiccup! Now, logging in is a breeze and you can easily get back to saving.
- Chat With Us: Ask us about your order, selling a card, or anything else you need to know about Raise. You’ll get an answer in seconds with our all new chat feature.
- Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Saves me money with infrequent (but still intermittent) headaches
I have used Raise for years to be able to marginally decrease the cost of purchases I would normally make anyway. I have found it to be a helpful money saving tool when I use it appropriately. There are infrequent snags (i.e. a purchased gift card has no value, etc.) which are easily remedied by customer service.
Be aware their refund for ineffective cards is only good for a year. This policy burned me badly one time to the tune of a $500 loss in Delta gift cards. Evidently, after a year, the gift card’s value can be resold. Though that was never confirmed by raise, I bought a $500 Delta gift card just before the pandemic which had a confirmed $500 value. I had hoped to put this towards flights for my honeymoon. As the pandemic risk decreased and I planned to plan a honeymoon and use my gift card, the value mysteriously disappeared and I was beyond the 1-year warranty window.
Even though I was livid with raise for this and boycotted for awhile, I have saved more money than that Delta card is worth so I have begrudgingly come back around. Be careful planning for a large future purchase as that money can be lost. Buy a gift card only before it needs to be used. That’s my advice.
Still a bit bitter
Developer Response ,
Congrats! You are our Raise Winner, please email us at email@example.com from your Raise email and we will add Raise Cash to your account.
Great $$ Saver
I love using the Raise app for all my immediate and future purchases. The fact that I can buy a gift card and turn around and use it about 3-5mins after I bought it is absolutely amazing, but of course it isn’t always so quick and satisfying. I have experienced some delay in receiving them , so if you know in advance that you are going to make a purchase just open up Raise and get that gift card at a great deal.
I also enjoy the fluctuation of the percentage that you can earn/get off with a gift card, it almost feels like a hunt. I am always on the prowl to get a good deal and even the best deal at times, and I believe Raise really gives me that sense of great deals lurking. I never like to pay full price for anything and Raise definitely gives me that security.
My family looks to me at receiving good deals and advice on how to stretch their dollar and Raise is always at the top of the list. I will continue to utilize all the resources necessary in this weird economy to help make my dollar work for me and that will include Raise.
Thank you Adrienne Guerrero
Invalid cards and no response
I have been using Raise for a couple of years and until recently haven’t really had any serious problems. But a few weeks ago I bought four $25 gift cards to a store and only one of them worked. The manager of the store searched for the cards in her system and printed me evidence that 3 of them were invalid. So I bought 3 more because I still wanted my items and I figured Raise would just refund me the invalid gift cards. Well 2 of those were invalid too! I went to the online chat and it is just a bot that said someone would email me within 24 hours. They didn’t. A few days later I sent an email. Finally got an auto response saying that they are slow because of COVID which is ridiculous because as an internet only company, work at home shouldn’t be that big of an issue. I emailed again and sent proof of the invalid cards. Nothing. I called the 800 number that was in the email and it simply refers me to chat or email. I chatted again (both times I was well within the stated “chat hours”) and again it said someone would email me within 24 hours and again they have not. They owe me over $100 and no one has responded in weeks. I don’t know if they are going out of business and just stealing peoples money or what, but it sure feels like they stole mine! Beware!
Developer Response ,
Hi there. We're sorry you had this issue with your gift card and for any late responses from our Support team as we are experiencing delays due to COVID-19. We'll be happy to look into your gift card issue for you. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. Thank you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Raise Marketplace, LLC
- 86.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Raise Marketplace, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.