Make your money worth more when you buy, sell and send gift cards gift cards with Raise. Shop and save on thousands of your favorite brands like The Home Depot, Nike, Hotels.com, Best Buy and more.
Raise has helped over 2.5 million members save more than $150 million! Sign up for a free account and check Raise before you shop to save on every purchase and watch your savings add up. Our marketplace has thousands of discounted gift cards at up to 30% off, so you can save on everything from retail and restaurants, to gas and grocery.
Plus, you can earn up to 10% back in Raise Cash instantly when you send select cards to friends and family, or buy full-priced cards for yourself. Simply enter the amount you want to spend, no more, no less. Then, apply the Raise Cash you earned to ANY future purchase on Raise—no exclusions.
Did you know that $1 billion in gift cards goes unused every single year? Put your unused gift cards to good use and sell them for cash. You can earn up to 85% cash back for selling unwanted gift cards and store credits on our marketplace. It’s easy and free to list. Plus, most cards sell within 48 hours. Just set the selling price and get paid via Direct Deposit or PayPal when your card sells.
The average Raise user saves $221 a year. Are you ready to start saving?
How to get the most out of the Raise app:
- Get Sale Notifications: Turn on your push notifications to get reminders of our best sales and to find deals at stores near you.
- Track Your Favorite Brands: Easily access all of your go-to brands and discounts by adding them to your Favorites list.
- Redeem Your Cards Anywhere: Leave the plastic cards and printed vouchers at home! Scan the barcode at checkout to redeem your cards in store or online.
- Manage Your Mobile Wallet: Enter the exact amount you spent so you know how much is left and when it’s time to restock. Plus, you can add your own gift cards for safekeeping.
Gain access to deals at our favorite brands:
- Home & Decor: The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Sears, eBay, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Overstock, Target, Wayfair.com & more!
- Electronics & Entertainment: Best Buy, iTunes, GameStop, Nintendo eShop, Hulu, StubHub, Staples, Office Depot, Newegg & more!
- Travel: Hotels.com, Airbnb, Southwest Airlines, Uber, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruises, Groupon & more!
- Apparel & Beauty: Nike, adidas, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Cabela’s, H&M, Sephora, T.J. Maxx, Victoria’s Secret, Kohl’s & more!
- Food & Drink: Walmart, Starbucks, Nutrisystem, Dunkin’ Donuts, Domino’s, Safeway, Panera Bread, Papa John’s Pizza, H-E-B, Chili’s & more!
All of our gift cards on Raise are backed by our 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee, so you can shop and save with confidence.
Please note: The background location technology that powers the Raise app's nearby suggestions for purchased gift cards has been refined over the course of several years to make it extremely power efficient. But, as with all apps of this type, continued use of background location may dramatically decrease battery life.
For promo code ONTHEGO: Get an extra $10 off sitewide (minimum spend $100). To redeem, sign in and apply code in the promo box at checkout. Cannot be combined with any additional offers. Limit one-time use within date of promotion. One redemption per household. Not available on Raise Pay orders. Offer valid for a limited time only. This offer is subject to Raise Cash Terms.
What’s New: We update the Raise app to create the best experience for our members to save money and pay with gift cards. Check out what’s new in this update:
- We’ve combined discount and cash back gift cards on our brand pages! Shop either discount gift cards or cash back gift cards from your favorite stores or restaurants to save money everyday.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy way to save money
For buying gift cards at a discount, the app is totally easy to use. Apply Pay makes it extra easy and secure. I wish there was Passbook integration, and the way to copy gift card numbers isn't intuitive.
From a sellers perspective, there seems to be a lot of hoops to jump through. You can’t even sell gift cards through the app... the website is needed. And cashing in after selling cards could be smoother. To get available funds, I’d prefer getting a paper check but they charge a fee of $30, which seems outrageous.
Still, overall it’s a great app, especially for people buying gift cards (instead of selling). And it will probably save you tons of money in the long run.
To Everyone Using & Developers....
As a former Sr Financial Sales Advisor, I worked in a corporate bank for 11 yrs. I retired after having my little girl. In this age where ppl can buy equipment on the black market (machines & plastic cards) to copy the coding from debit & credit cards, I am sure the next step has been to do the same with gift cards, especially with the popularity of these apps & self check outs. I just caution users (and I use these apps myself) to buy with caution. Buy smaller amts if you don’t plan to use soon or buy just before you plan to shop, which is what I do. Sometimes I’m not able to find what I’m looking for but I’m also not losing money. There are very smart thieves out there. I encountered them everyday. And they are only getting smarter.
Developers...please find a way to protect buyers from this or offer a different guarantee. I read some of the reviews. You can’t offer a gift card that doesn’t expire & only protect it for a yr. All of those ppl that endorsed your app would not endorse it if they thought users were now possibly losing money to dishonest card sellers. Something different needs to be put in place. Maybe a way to trace the cards back? It is fraud 🤷♀️
Expect To Have Your Account Frozen
As the title states, expect to have your account frozen multiple times if you buy cards frequently, or in any amount over $100. I have had to verify my account over and over again because I was accused of being scammed after buying a couple gift cards. Even though I have never encountered a scammer in my life and no one but myself wanted the gift card. Even after being verified, my account still wasn’t reinstated. For a company that sells GIFT CARDS they sure don’t want you to buy GIFT CARDS. I was even asked why I was buying the gift cards and how often I thought I would be making purchases. Does it matter, or is it any of their business?
Most of the CSRs I encountered seemed to be very helpful which is more than I can say for their verification department. One CSR out of five, however, was rude, aggressive, and made me feel like I was doing something wrong for actually using the app as it is intended.
The app was great while it worked, but I guess I’ll look for a similar company elsewhere.
- Raise Marketplace, LLC
- 84.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Raise Marketplace Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.