Earn college scholarships for your high school achievements!
With a free RaiseMe profile, you can earn no-essay scholarships for getting good grades in the classroom, taking the SAT and ACT, taking AP courses, playing sports, volunteering, and more.
Over two million students have earned scholarships with RaiseMe!
As seen in CNN Money, BuzzFeed, The New York Times, PBS NewsHour, TechCrunch, Fox Business, CNBC, and Just Kidding News!*
• Follow your favorite colleges and discover new colleges that could be a great fit for you
• Add high school achievements, like good grades and extracurricular activities, to your Portfolio and instantly earn scholarships from colleges for each achievement
• See what you can do in high school to earn more from colleges
• Refer your friends to start earning college scholarships on RaiseMe
Already, 300+ colleges partner with RaiseMe to offer scholarships. Studying and doing your homework pays off, with colleges offering up to $1,500 for every A and $1,000 for every B. Earn up to $750 for each of your activities, like math club, speech and debate, or sports - even if you don’t plan to continue them in college. If you’re supporting your family, you can earn scholarships for that, too.
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
"I found RaiseMe helpful because I really didn't have any direction towards schools and the cost was a huge concern going into it. RaiseMe opened my eyes to schools that are willing to give back to their students and that was very important to me."
– Wynn P., Earned $54,000 from Susquehanna University
“RaiseMe was cleanly designed, easy to understand, and very rewarding right from the start. What I loved most about it was the fact that you could start earning micro-scholarships right away by simply entering in your grades and achievements.”
– Jacob N., Earned a Full Tuition Scholarship from University of Toronto
“Raise me helped get me into a financial comfort zone that [allowed me to] focus on my studies and not worry constantly about how I’d be paying for school.”
– Sean V., Earned $10,000 from Florida International University
Over 2,000,000 students have already used RaiseMe to find the right college and start earning scholarships in high school. Download our mobile app, create a RaiseMe profile, search for colleges, add in your grades and activities, and watch the scholarship dollars rack up - no essays or applications required.
Stability fixes for a smoother experience.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is truly amazing and very beneficial to earn money from colleges, as well as learn about different colleges in general. I just started yesterday and have already earned thousands from multiple colleges. I highly recommend using it. With that said, there are a few things that I think could be worked on. First, it would be amazing if more prestigious colleges were added and offered micro scholarships( and just more in general). But i know that is difficult. Also i think it would be nice if the grade scale went above a 100 because my school gives extra points to final semester grades for honors and AP classes. Because of this i have over a hundred on my report card for several classes. Also, the app does not let you add jobs that you still work at currently. But otherwise this app is amazing and helps you learn about colleges, while earning money from them.
Developer Response ,
Hey there, thank you so much and welcome to RaiseMe! We're adding new partner colleges all the time, so be sure to Follow all the colleges you're interested in, even if they don't yet offer scholarships on RaiseMe. That way, you'll be notified if they join RaiseMe later on.
As for your question around GPA, RaiseMe calculates your GPA using unweighted grades in core classes (so that means the maximum is a 4.0). Don't worry, though - colleges can see advanced courses on RaiseMe and often award more micro-scholarships for them. When you're entering your classes, be sure to note whether they're AP/IB, honors, or advanced courses - you may be eligible for more micro-scholarships on top of what you get for good grades!
We're so glad you're using RaiseMe, and if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
It has potential
Right now, it’s ok. I think it’s a great app for getting an estimate on how much money you could receive. I also like how you can get money just for your grades and required community service. Although, it does need a lot of work. I followed about 20 colleges that I have an interest in and none of them appeared on the app. They really need to get a lot more colleges on here. I can understand not having Stanford or Harvard, but come on, it’s missing state schools. Also I wish there was an option to add a class in and not have it count towards your gpa. At my school there are college prep classes, honors classes, AP classes, and then ones that are unleveled(don’t count towards gpa). The options on the app are regular, honors, and AP. They really need to add an unleveled option. And finally, the app only shows your unweighted gpa, and not your weighted gpa. I would really like to see both on there, because it kept saying my gpa was too low to get a scholarship from northeastern, when my gpa was much higher than required. Overall I love the app but it needs some more work. :)
Developer Response ,
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a more personal response.
Thank you for the review! Let's see if we can address everything you covered. 🙂
(1) The Micro-Scholarship dollars you see on RaiseMe are not just an estimate of the money you will receive when you enter college, the scholarships you see on a given college represent the actual minimum amount of grant aid you will receive if you are accepted and attend that college.
(2) We hear you! We're working hard and constantly adding new colleges that offer Micro-Scholarships to RaiseMe, as of this moment we have just over 300 college partners (we had about 200 last year). Over 100 of those partners are state colleges. Public colleges are sometimes slower to join because they have more complex processes than private colleges (e.g. an entire state college system with 10 campuses may all need to move to the new system, which takes a lot of time). If there is a college you especially would like for us to add, please email email@example.com with its name; it also wouldn't hurt to email that college's admissions office directly and request that they join RaiseMe, as there's a good chance they've heard of RaiseMe at this point.
(3) For unleveled courses, you can change the subject to "non-core" this will ensure that the course counts for credit but not for GPA.
(4) Colleges on RaiseMe require that we specifically only work with unweighted GPAs. While many colleges may collect unweighted and weighted GPAs during their application process, most will ultimately just use your unweighted GPA and then may decide later to add their own weighting afterwards. If we were able to use weighted GPAs, we would need to set much higher minimum GPA thresholds than we currently have (Northeastern, for example, might require a weighted GPA of 4.2 or higher). Unfortunately, this is impossible primarily because there are many systems for weighing GPAs across the country. In some districts, an AP course is +1.0; in others, it's +0.5; in others, an honors course is +0.5. Though we use unweighted GPAs, colleges on RaiseMe do love AP and honors courses, and are more likely to admit you if you have them – you can even earn extra Micro-Scholarships on RaiseMe if you have AP or honors courses.
Once again, thank you for your review and please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or feedback. We'd like to do whatever we can to get you from a 4-star review to a 5-star review!
I basically have a full ride to a college and I'm only a sophomore
Wow this is really amazing and takes a lot of stress from my shoulders. I have always had good grades and it really motivates me to see actual results from them on this app. I basically followed every college that was giving out micro scholarships and there is one that is willing to give me $80,000 to go to their school, which would cover almost all of my years at their college leaving me only around 6k to pay per year. However since I’m going to be a junior next year and have two more years of high school left I’m very sure I can get enough money to get a full ride. This app is a dream come true! I hope you can get more partners though as I would love to have as many choices as possible but understand that it would be difficult.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the five-star review and CONGRATULATIONS on your earnings so far! 🙌 We’re adding new partners every week, so keep an eye out on your favorite colleges.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Raise Labs, Inc.
- 84.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © CampusLogic, Inc. 2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.