Can you REALLY get paid to shop at your favorite stores? YES. Get deals & offers at 3,500+ stores, and earn Cash Back with Rakuten.
Here’s the deal: stores pay us for sending them shoppers. We then split that money with you when you shop at your favorite stores.
So, sign up for your FREE account and get a $10 welcome bonus now.
MILLIONS of members love Rakuten - here’s why:
• Over 3,500+ stores to shop at including Macy’s, Kohls, eBay, Target & Ulta
• Earn Cash Back on purchases, simply for shopping at stores you love
• The best coupons & promo codes e.g. free shipping, gifts & BOGO
• Get paid your way with a Big Fat Check - choose PayPal, or a physical check!
• The no.1 Cash Back app - $2.2 billion of rewards earned so far
Our Cash Back, coupons & promo codes are updated daily!
Use Rakuten for clothing, beauty, travel, electronics, food, entertainment, subscription boxes & more.
• Get Cash Back online or in-store
• Shop at the biggest stores & speciality boutiques: Target, Walmart, Old Navy, Lowe’s, adidas, Nike & Apple
GET PAID THROUGH PAYPAL OR CHECK
• Get a $10 welcome bonus when you sign up & make a $25 purchase
• Cash Back comes in your preferred way, every 3 months
• Choose PayPal or a physical check
REFER FRIENDS & NOW EARN $30+
• Get unlimited $30 bonuses for every friend who signs up and shops on Rakuten
• 1 friend = $30, 3 friends = $90, 10 friends = $300, and so on
SAVINGS FOR VACATIONING
• Receive Cash Back on all your travel, from airfare to hotels, car rentals, tours & activities
• Use Tripadvisor, Groupon, Expedia, Travelocity, AirportRentalCars & more
CASH BACK ON E-GIFT CARDS
• Give someone the gift of choice & get Cash Back
• E-gifts for everyone: Adidas, Nintendo, Hotels.com, UltaBeauty & more
OFFERS ON FOOD & RESTAURANTS
• Get Cash Back on every single order from groceries to cafes, takeout & dining
• Choose from HelloFresh, DoorDash, Grubhub & more
DEALS ON CONCERTS, MOVIES, MORE
• Explore offers on all your days out, from concerts to theatre & sporting events
• Get Cash Back with Fandango, Atom Tickets, Stubhub & many more
Download the Rakuten app now for Cash Back anytime, anywhere.
Snag the latest deals, get coupons, check out app-exclusive Cash Back & more.
Stay in the loop for the latest ways to earn & save with Rakuten:
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been a customer of Rakuten since it was eBates, and use them most frequently for Black Friday shopping since that’s when I do most of my online purchases, and since that’s when retailers offer the biggest cash back percentages. However, I have used them a few times for other purchases. Not only have they helped me score some hidden sales, but I have also gotten cash back on rock bottom prices. One of the purchases was on henna for my hair that was out of stock for some reason at all the usual retailers, including Vitacost. Through Rakuten I was able to find my usual Star Botanical organic brand, in stock, and at half the price of the usual price of retailers that were sold out. I was floored! The product was fresh and undamaged, and arrived quickly from the seller. Also, I was recently able to find an expensive fitness item that my son wanted for his birthday for several dollars below both MSRP listed on the manufacturer and big big box store websites, plus get cash back. I can’t always find what I’m shopping for, but when I do, it’s always worth it. I have never had any issues with Rakuten sellers, either. The only small item I wish Rakuten could change: they have a cash back notification for my Mac, but don’t offer that feature for iPhone, so I’m sure I’ve probably missed a few cash back opportunities when I’m shopping from my phone because I forget to check their app. Otherwise, I highly recommend Rakuten for nearly effortless shopping discounts.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're so happy to hear you are finding some great deals. It really is easy to rack up the savings and the Cash Back with Rakuten!
Pretty great app, actually gives cash back
So I’ve gotten back around 80$ this year since starting to use Rakuten. After doing some googling this is an app made by one of the largest banks in japan who also do a lot of other things with their money. This app works like Honey but it also gives you a percentage of you’re money back in purchases. I only use it when I’m buying something anyway and it happens to have an option for it but even then it’s been nice to get random cash back and coupons. I recommend using the Firefox browser extension instead of the app because sometimes the cash back is only offered through a browser and not the app which is weird and a little confusing. Other than that it is pretty amazing, if you add a debit card and use it in person at stores offering cash back (specifically in store cash back, confusing at first I know) it will automatically add that to you’re Rakuten account. This is essentiallly selling the same information You would get from a frequent shopper card but you get part of the cash from the sale! Enjoy!
Developer Response ,
We're so happy to hear you are finding some great deals. It really is easy to rack up the savings and the Cash Back with Rakuten!
More work than it’s worth
Things started out great, as usual. I was delighted to QUICKLY earn $50+ dollars on my first check. Second & third checks, however, were less than half that amount. Which was perplexing so I checked things out. Seems there were A LOT of my purchases going “unrewarded”. Therefore, I started updating the data in “MISSING CASH BACK” which is extremely time consuming. They list EVERY time
you use the app, even when just browsing, as a potential for “missing cash back”. Plus you need order number and subtotal; both have to be looked up from the actual store you made your purchase from. You can imagine the amount of searching and time it takes to file a submission for each MISSING CASH BACK submission. And we aren’t talking 1 or 2, we are talking 9 - 10 monthly that fail to get rewarded. So after diligently submitting MULTIPLE requests things were moving along, although at a much less satisfying rate than my first check (hmm). Finally, the last straw fell when after my last round of Missing Cash Back submissions were all responded to with the same thing: “ your purchase was not coved!” What gives? I’ve been buying the same things the whole time.
I finally gave up, at the urging of my partner, as it’s not worth the .35 cents you get (or not get) for each laboriously completed and submitted MISSING CASH form. The only thing that will be missing from now on is ME- from the Rakuten app!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ebates Shopping.com, Inc.
- 107.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Ebates Performance Marketing, Inc dba Rakuten Rewards
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.