View and Navigate Roadbooks from Rally Navigator.
Imports PDF Roadbooks from Rally Navigator Desktop software (www.rallynavigator.com) to load and display Navigation Roadbooks.
Rally Navigator produces Cross Country or Road Rally format and automatically highlights Cross Country Roadbooks just like the Dakar Rally.
Users can share Roadbooks via email, text, Google Drive, My Files, Drop Box Etc.
Phone App works as Rally Computer in Landscape view: Odometer, Compass, Speed, Time of Day. No Roadbook is displayed.
Odometer adjustment and Roadbook scrolling can be controlled by Bluetooth switch gear.
Learn more at https://www.rallynavigator.com/rally-roadbook-reader
New Version 3.0 Updates:
ALL users can load and view detailed PDF Roadbooks (previously only upgraded users could view PDF)
Share and import PDF Roadbooks via email, text, Google Drive, My Files, Drop Box Etc.
Create PDF Roadbook, share and invite unlimited users to download app and view Roadbooks FREE
Create folders and organize Roadbooks on device
Improved contrast of ODO and CAP Instruments
Zoom and Lock to fit Roadbook to proper width
Adjustable Roadbook Scroll Distance
Swipe right on the odometer display to edit odometer distance
Time of Day now shows Seconds XX.XX.XX
Speed now shows Tenths XX.X
* Removed coexistence with background music players due to conflicts with the usage of media controls/remote management of roadbook scrolling and odometer setting.
* Fixed a bug where volume controls failed to adjust the odometer on the 2nd- and subsequent roadbook opened in a session
* Sample Roadbooks! Start using the app even faster with an initial selection of roadbooks pre-loaded.
* Fixed an issue where the user setting for miles/kilometers in Settings wasn't honored
* Removed out of date screen shots from App Preview and Screenshot Media Manager
* You can now listen to your favorite music app while viewing roadbooks!
* Roadbook display bug fix: restored the roadbook display to its proper vertical size
* Added "Rally Computer Only" Mode
On the Roadbook list screen (even if you have no roadbooks imported), rotate the device (or tap the speedometer button in the top left) to track/display distance, heading, and more, using the same instrument display you have when displaying a full roadbook. Tap the "Exit" button to return to normal operation.
* Enhanced the App Description (more explanation of where to get roadbooks and what the app can do with them)
* Significant changes from the previous premium model; please see the enhanced app description for details.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rally Navigator, LLC
- 24.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Rally Navigator, LLC