An app for rally (co)drivers developed by a rally driver. Rally Tripmeter is an application that makes traditional rally trips obsolete! This app helps rally drivers to measure distance, keep time between time controls, take time on special stages, keep you near your target speed on TSD or Regularity rallies and much more. And the best thing, this app does not weight anything! A must be app for every rally driver, even if you own a professional rally trip as you never know when you might need a backup! Works well both on small and large devices due to automatically resizing texts.
Now even more useful for TSD and Regularity rallies as there is two modes dedicated for them. You can define the special stages and keep just on time for the checkpoints. Be a Winner, use Rally Tripmeter!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Rally Tripmeter offers a Free 60-Day trial, after which a licence is required to be purchased.
Rally Tripmeter offers One-Time Lifetime licence and a Annual Auto-Renew subscription licence (Prices vary based on your location and currency)
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Terms and Conditions: https://termsfeed.com/terms-conditions/92dc29b75473c27b4d9292d39eb154f4
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been using Rally Tripmeter for two seasons of stage and TSD rallying. It works very well on my iphone when used in conjunction with a Garmin Glo GPS reviver. I find Rally Tripmeter particularly useful for reconnaissance because it is so portable. I only use my traditional rally computer (Monit) as a back up now. The one drawback of Rally Tripmeter is that the touchpad interface through the phone is not good when bouncing through a stage. If someone were to build an interface with tactile buttons that would be great. Every update of Rally Tripmeter has been good and improved functionality. The purchase price is high but the value is good. At first I bought one year and have now bought the lifetime. I recommend Rally Tripmeter to new competitors.
Nice app we can not change font of number and is very expensive
Rally trip meter
I just had a problem going from android to iOS and I have to say the customer service is every bit as good as the app itself . It’s really worth the money to pay for all the stuff on it and personally will not do a rally without it
- AppHero OU
- 104.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Rally Tripmeter
- In-App Purchases
- 60-Day Trial
- Annual $19.99
- Lifetime Licence $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.