Simplifying Rally Timing for Marshals and Organisers
RallyTimer Results simplifies the collection of Rally data, allowing rapid calculation of results and production of reports.
Set up your Rally, Sections and Controls, then add your Competitors and Marshals.
Send a setup file to your Marshals, which includes details of the Rally and assigned Controls. The setup file can then be imported into the free RallyTimer Marshal app, allowing the Marshals to record times and penalties. A results file is then sent back, which can be imported into RallyTimer Results, providing immediate calculation of results.
• Add your own Rally or Club Logo
• Rallies can be over multiple days, and can have as many Sections and Controls as required
• Set up different Classes, with options to award Overall and Class prizes
• Times and Penalties are imported directly from results files, so there are no delays while results are typed in, and potential transcription errors and errors due to unclear report cards are removed
• Penalties can be based on Time or Position; Position penalties can be calculated automatically based on time, or added manually
• Review and amend Control times and penalties, allowing for appeals during or on completion of your event
• Add individual penalties, allowing infringements with variable penalties to be included
• Provide summary reports for printing or display on your website
• Provide detailed performance reports for sharing with individual crews
• Previous Competitors and Marshals are stored separately, so their details can quickly be added to new Events
Once you have finalised all the rally details, buy Tokens to allow times and penalties to be recorded. Details for up to three cars can be recorded free of charge. If you have more than three Competitors, 1 token per car per day is required.
Select Penalties based on position instead of time - positions are automatically calculated for Driving Tests, or manually entered for other section types
Time penalties can be selected to use Minutes per Minute Late / Early instead of seconds
Classes can be set as Touring Classes so no time penalties are calculated
Additional penalties can be manually added on the last control of each section, allowing specific penalty descriptions and values to be allocated
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peter Lawrence
- 11.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © RMSoftware.UK / Peter C. Lawrence
- In-App Purchases
- 1 RallyTimer Token $0.99
- 2 RallyTimer Tokens $1.99
- 3 RallyTimer Tokens $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.