Find skateparks quicker and easier. Set the map to show only lit, free, or covered parks. With over 9000 skateparks, Ramp Map is the best way to find new ramps on a roadtrip!
A fast, filterable, comprehensive, global skatepark map.
* Location based weather, YouTube, and photos.
* Get notified when near your dream parks.
In my neverending search for skateparks, I've noticed how hard it can be to find them. Here's a faster, better way to get where you want to go. If it's raining, look for covered parks. If it's dark out, you can filter for parks with lights.
It's also a blast to browse through the world's skateparks, checking out YouTube videos tagged with the park's GPS locations. Even just looking at your favorite skateparks, all your geotagged pictures taken at the skatepark are available with one extra tap.
Skateparks are one of my passions, and this app is really useful. You can check the forecast at your local spots (including doppler radar). You can even set location based notifications to remind you when you get close to some concrete art you have your eye on.
* Recently viewed skateparks are listed, as well as your favorites list.
* Get directions using Waze, Google, or Apple Maps.
* Skatepark website links
* Dial skateparks
* Many of the parks have long descriptions.
* Copy the address of the park.
* Easily share park information with your friends, including a map link.
* View a list of the parks in your area, sorted by their distance.
Enjoy, and please share the app with your friends!
* Added some parks
* Compatibility with the next version of iOS
* Changed the skatepark info page's map to satellite view, to help verify the GPS location
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but one thing...
I really do enjoy this app and it has opened my eyes to many many new parks... one problem I live in a “lesser” known area in Pennsylvania, I know of three skate parks by me that aren’t on the map. If you could implement a tool that a user could use to make a park that would be awesome. I feel like there is so much more out there than what this has to offer, but like I said this app is truly AMAZING and I’m very glad I found it. Please take into consideration, thank you
Not sure where the info comes from but it would sure but it would be great if there were a way to add photos as the single photo is generally fairly bad. If people could upload photos you’d have a much better way of knowing if you wanted to go visit a park.
Wait, the person who wrote this app has a masters and for three years people have asked for a way to add parks and it’s stayed the same? Dang.
Great, but could be better
I like this app a lot. It's great for finding new parks in areas where you are not familiar with and even those that you've never heard about.
My only complaint is that there should be a feature where people could add parks or something. By me is a park that is my favorite but it is not listed on it. But great app nonetheless!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Daniel Anderson
- 160 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Daniel Anderson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.