Make the perfect shot deer hunting!
The Range Finder for Hunting Deer - Deer Rangefinder allows you to estimate the distance from your hunting spot to your deer. Perfect for bow hunting.
This Range Finder for Hunting Deer - Deer Rangefinder is perfect for any deer hunter and bow hunter who wants to improve their chances of success in the field.
Simply point the crosshairs at the base of the object you want to find the range for and the yardage will instantly show on your screen.
Great for estimating distances to approximately 40 yards.
- Range finder overlay of the distance from your current location to target visualize your shot range
- Easily set your current height above ground for range estimations
- Significantly more cost effective compared to expensive store bought range finders
- Yardage to object clearly indicated on screen with this bowranger
- Distance continually updates as you check ranges with this range finder for hunting
- No calibration needed! Simply set your current height above ground and point for rangefinder
- Never forget your rangefinder at home again, you always have your phone rangefinder with you
- Impress your hunting buddies with this distance tracker because you can place perfect bow hunting and deer hunting shots based on range
-One of the best range finder hunting apps to bring with you on your next deer hunt
Download the Range Finder for Hunting Deer - Deer Rangefinder and start having deer hunting and bow hunting success today!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Get what u pay for.
Not accurate at all. I have archery range set up in my back yard with yardage markers measured out, I can only get within a yard or two if I stand where I know the yardage actually is and play with the app. The slide bar and aiming it at the base of the target doesn’t do much to better the accuracy. Plus you have to remain absolutely still or it can throw it off over 10-15 yards. Would have been awesome if it worked but for 3 dollars it was worth a shot. I’ll try to get my money back. I did see the negative reviews but I’m hardheaded and wanted to see for myself. Hope this helps others. Oh by the way I believe this app is no different than the free measurement app that comes with the phone.
Nice try but no good
I would be cool with this app if it were close to giving an accurate distance... but its not even close ... i put my iphone 7 plus on a tripod, measured the height ... pointed the crosshairs at the base of the target at 1m ... 3m ... 10m ... 30m and 100 meters ... all of which were pre-measured to assure distance, as well as a flat surface item placed at each distance for targeting ... This app is good for the 3 meter distance but not even close on all others ...
I wanted so bad for this to work, but IT DOES NOT WORK!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ... as a matter of fact, i would like to have my money refunded ... will dispute charge considering i didn't get what was advertised.
Developer Response ,
Hello, please note there are two things that you need to do for the app to estimate range properly.
1) Make sure that you adjust the height slider on the left side of the screen to the height your phone is at. For example, if you are 6 feet tall and hold your phone at eye level you would likely set the height slider at about 5 and a half feet. If you are up in a deer stand that is 8 feet tall and you are sitting then you would need to move the slider up to how high your phone is off the ground, probably 11 or 12 feet.
2) Make sure that you point the crosshair at the bottom of the object. For example, if you have a deer in front of you need to point the crosshair at the feet/hoof of the deer, not the body.
By doing those two things you can estimates up to about 40 yards. Thank you.
If you are still not satisfied you are welcome to a refund. You simply click on the receipt that is emailed to you from Apple and it will allow you to return the app there. You can also log into your iTunes account and search for recent purchases and get a refund. Finally, if you have troubles using those methods you can do a web search for how to return apps and you will be sure to find articles to walk you through the return process.
I hope that after you try the two needed steps for the app to work properly you will be satisfied.
Nice app too have
If you follow the creators instructions on the first negative review this app is very accurate. I have distances pre ranged in my stand but wanted something to make sure when I was questioning myself and my little brother had my range finder. I downloaded the app set the left slide bar to 18ft and ranged my pre marks and it is spot on. Could not be happier. Thank you very much.
Also the tree line across from me is 120 yards out. This range finder app says it is 118 so all in all it’s pretty darn accurate past 40 yards when following directions
The developer, Joel Bowers, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Joel Bowers
- 11.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © GuideHunting L. L. C. 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.