Get hooked with the best fishing game available, Rapala® Fishing - Daily Catch! Dive in and experience the thrill of realistic 3D fishing at 21 different locations (and counting!). Fill your tackle box with authentic Rapala gear to lure in the big ones. Participate in competitive challenges and tournaments that promise big rewards! Upgrade your gear and become an experienced fisher to show-off your skills, and compete against your friends and other anglers for the ultimate challenge! The waters await!
Fishing made for everyone of all ages!
• Simple and intuitive controls make navigating our fishing game so straightforward that you can spend your time where it counts - on the water!
• Unlimited fishing! There’s no need to worry about timers or energy to restrict your gameplay. Fish as much as you want, as often as you want!
• Our tutorial offers key insight on how to be successful in the game. This isn’t just for seasoned anglers, but for fisherfolk of all skill levels!
AMAZING 3D Graphics
• Seamless above and below water gameplay offer up close visuals of a wide variety of fish. Experience the fight first-hand!
• Immerse yourself in beautiful 3D locations across North America.
• Catch many unique species of fish! You’re guaranteed to feel like you’re on the water!
• Prove your skills by competing in daily fishing tournaments against anglers from all over the world!
• Improve your skills by finding the right combination of tackle, retrieval motion, and lake locations to catch bigger fish each outing.
• Up for a challenge? Legendary fish promise an all-out battle, and offer BIG rewards!
• Realistic 3D fishing with dozens of real Rapala® Lures.
• Enhance your authentic Rapala gear and hold your place on the Leaderboards to become the TOP fisher in the ENTIRE world!
• Witness impressive game mechanics that rank Rapala® Fishing - Daily Catch as the #1 fishing experience for mobile gaming!
New Saltwater Tournaments with awesome prizes! Performance improvements and general bug fixes. Watch out for the sharks!
Ratings and Reviews
Best iPhone Fishing Game I’ve Ever Played
I personally think this game is great, especially if you are a fisherman/woman yourself. It doesn’t take nearly as long as some people say to advance and unlock new spots and lakes, and you don’t have to download any apps to do it; though watching 30 second advertisements makes it quicker and gives you prizes. One thing that makes a huge difference is playing with the sound on as it helps you distinguish the size of fish that is biting your line, which is very difficult to do otherwise. Playing with sound also lets you know when there are fish with free lures in the area (they will also have yellow sparkles around them) and when legendary fish are around as well (JAWS music). Playing without the sound definitely leaves you at a disadvantage, but that is my only complaint about the game. All of the lures and fishing spots are real, and the Legendary fish do exist so don’t give up! If you enjoy fishing, you will also enjoy this game as much as I have; which is enough to write my first ever review.
Liked this at first.
Game started off rather fun, but after 15 minutes of play, I quickly realized it was going to take a LONG time to advance to the point of being able to catch more than the same 6 fish. I tried completing offers to earn gold so I could unlock new lakes and equipment, but most of the offers are misleading, often taking you to a site wanting you to complete a survey then complete 3 additional offers that involves you paying money. The few offers I was able to complete (Usually involved installing an app and reaching a goal in that app) never credited me with anything. This game has potential, but unless you are willing to spend a LOT of time and effort grinding the same 6 fish and basically the same 4 or 5 challenges to build up currency you will get bored quickly. The few lures I was able to purchase that unlock at higher levels were also IMMEDIATELY snapped off of my line by a fish the second it hit the water. Literally every time. The tutorial was also extremely lacking....basically taught you how to cast and real and nothing else. I spent more time teaching myself how to navigate the game than actually fishing. I was so disappointed by this game I felt it necessary to write my first review of an app EVER to try and keep someone else from the frustration of this app.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the game. If you have any questions about how to play or how something works, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help in any way we can. For the offers on the offerwall, those are provided by a company called Tapjoy. Tapjoy provides all the offers, verifies and checks the offers, and then rewards the gold when they see that an offer is complete. For issues with these offers, please use the "Missing Gold?" link at the bottom of the offerwall to contact Tapjoy, as they are better equipped to help with those issues.
game eventually gets old like all games.... I feel like something is missing out which would make the game a whole lot better.. Sometimes I get on everyday just to do the “Lucky Strike” and get lucky and earn xp lvl’ing up just doing that (watching advertisements) and not play the game at all... And now being Lvl 19, I have yet to try any tournaments.... I think legendary fish should have some kind of distinct marking just like the shiny fish that carry a lure. I get the “Jaws” noise, but sometimes it’s hard to spot which fish it is (maybe like a “glowing red” fish!) If you wait you’ll see it and it’s bigger and will stand out. When it hits the lure don’t swipe up yet to set the hook, you’ll here a distinct noise when it bites just to be safe. And the KEY to catching a Legendary fish the fastest way is to keep casting 20, 30, or even over 50 times until you hear the “JAWS noise” at the HOTSPOT where the fish jump out. Game does become repetitive eventually but I still play it time to time.... This game does have potential that’s for sure. Like I said something is missing or lacking in the game which would make it a really great fishing game.
- Concrete Software, Inc.
- 240.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Concrete Software, Inc., All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Money Tree $4.99
- Net of Gold $2.99
- Gold Cooler $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.