Get hooked with the best fishing game available, Rapala® Fishing - Daily Catch! Dive in and experience the thrill of realistic 3D fishing at 21 different locations (and counting!). Fill your tackle box with authentic Rapala gear to lure in the big ones. Participate in competitive challenges and tournaments that promise big rewards! Upgrade your gear and become an experienced fisher to show-off your skills, and compete against your friends and other anglers for the ultimate challenge! The waters await!
Fishing made for everyone of all ages!
• Simple and intuitive controls make navigating our fishing game so straightforward that you can spend your time where it counts - on the water!
• Unlimited fishing! There’s no need to worry about timers or energy to restrict your gameplay. Fish as much as you want, as often as you want!
• Our tutorial offers key insight on how to be successful in the game. This isn’t just for seasoned anglers, but for fisherfolk of all skill levels!
AMAZING 3D Graphics
• Seamless above and below water gameplay offer up close visuals of a wide variety of fish. Experience the fight first-hand!
• Immerse yourself in beautiful 3D locations across North America.
• Catch many unique species of fish! You’re guaranteed to feel like you’re on the water!
• Prove your skills by competing in daily fishing tournaments against anglers from all over the world!
• Improve your skills by finding the right combination of tackle, retrieval motion, and lake locations to catch bigger fish each outing.
• Up for a challenge? Legendary fish promise an all-out battle, and offer BIG rewards!
• Realistic 3D fishing with dozens of real Rapala® Lures.
• Enhance your authentic Rapala gear and hold your place on the Leaderboards to become the TOP fisher in the ENTIRE world!
• Witness impressive game mechanics that rank Rapala® Fishing - Daily Catch as the #1 fishing experience for mobile gaming!
Minor bug fixes to improve your fishing experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Best iPhone Fishing Game I’ve Ever Played
I personally think this game is great, especially if you are a fisherman/woman yourself. It doesn’t take nearly as long as some people say to advance and unlock new spots and lakes, and you don’t have to download any apps to do it; though watching 30 second advertisements makes it quicker and gives you prizes. One thing that makes a huge difference is playing with the sound on as it helps you distinguish the size of fish that is biting your line, which is very difficult to do otherwise. Playing with sound also lets you know when there are fish with free lures in the area (they will also have yellow sparkles around them) and when legendary fish are around as well (JAWS music). Playing without the sound definitely leaves you at a disadvantage, but that is my only complaint about the game. All of the lures and fishing spots are real, and the Legendary fish do exist so don’t give up! If you enjoy fishing, you will also enjoy this game as much as I have; which is enough to write my first ever review.
Best mobile fishing game...but
Like most games, it will screw you when it can. I paid money to have everything the game has to offer, hundreds of dollars spent. I have all the gold, coins and gear I could need but there are two things that drive me crazy, and it isn’t even the fact I have to watch a million videos still.
If you lose a monster fish, it would give you the option to watch a video for another chance at it.....Fair enough. Now just recently, if this happens and I choose to watch the video, the video never comes up. When I go back to the screen I get a message that reads “We couldn’t find a video for you. You can pay 50 gold bars for another chance at the fish” and it shows me how much gold I have! Like can afford it!! I guess the $250 I spent wasn’t good enough. They need to try to steal it back.
Lastly, I would love to meet some of the fishermen who win these tournaments to get some if their secrets. Frankly I think they don’t exist and are Rapala bots to prevent you from winning. Example: Catch the 5 longest fish in GOM tournament. The two longest fish in GOM is an average bull shark or legendary sailfish, at about 150 inches each. The winning bag is always around 750 inches. So...whoever won this tournament caught either 5 bull sharks or 5 legendary sailfish in 20 minutes. I caught plenty of both in this game and it is impossible either way.
Developer Response ,
Hello,I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're encountering with the game. You can reach out to us about this at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact button in the feedback section of the game's inbox and we can work to help.Thank you,Concrete Software
Liked this at first.
Game started off rather fun, but after 15 minutes of play, I quickly realized it was going to take a LONG time to advance to the point of being able to catch more than the same 6 fish. I tried completing offers to earn gold so I could unlock new lakes and equipment, but most of the offers are misleading, often taking you to a site wanting you to complete a survey then complete 3 additional offers that involves you paying money. The few offers I was able to complete (Usually involved installing an app and reaching a goal in that app) never credited me with anything. This game has potential, but unless you are willing to spend a LOT of time and effort grinding the same 6 fish and basically the same 4 or 5 challenges to build up currency you will get bored quickly. The few lures I was able to purchase that unlock at higher levels were also IMMEDIATELY snapped off of my line by a fish the second it hit the water. Literally every time. The tutorial was also extremely lacking....basically taught you how to cast and real and nothing else. I spent more time teaching myself how to navigate the game than actually fishing. I was so disappointed by this game I felt it necessary to write my first review of an app EVER to try and keep someone else from the frustration of this app.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the game. If you have any questions about how to play or how something works, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help in any way we can. For the offers on the offerwall, those are provided by a company called Tapjoy. Tapjoy provides all the offers, verifies and checks the offers, and then rewards the gold when they see that an offer is complete. For issues with these offers, please use the "Missing Gold?" link at the bottom of the offerwall to contact Tapjoy, as they are better equipped to help with those issues.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Concrete Software, Inc.
- 233.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Concrete Software, Inc., All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Net of Gold $2.99
- Gold Cooler $9.99
- Boatload of Gold $24.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.