Rapid Diagnosis - Mental Health is an application designed to assist with the diagnosis of mental, emotional or psychological conditions which can be differentiated by their symptoms.
A PROBABLE DIAGNOSIS can be established with this software within 2 minutes, using a deductive logic system.
- Disease Description. This provides a detailed and comprehensive description of the disease. This information is presented in a clear and simple format that allows understanding of the disease process and the resulting signs, symptoms and possible complications.
- Signs and Symptoms. A complete description of all the signs and symptoms associated with this particular disease.
- Other Conditions to Consider. This provides a list of other conditions which may have similar symptoms, and should be considered in a differential diagnosis. Complete information on these diseases is provided if they are included in the database.
- Investigations. A detailed list of recommended investigations which may be used to validate or refute the diagnosis. This includes laboratory tests, radiography, imaging, surgery and all other relevant investigations
- Treatment. A comprehensive and detailed description of current recommended treatments, including dosages
- Patient Management. Things the patient can do to assist in treatment where applicable.
This information is intended to fully inform the patient about all aspects of their PROBABLE DIAGNOSIS and other conditions with similar symptoms so that they will be able to better understand and actively participate in their medical care. Rapid Diagnosis Mental is not a substitute for a diagnosis made by a qualified medical practitioner, based on a thorough examination and appropriate investigations. All diagnosis made with this software should be confirmed by a qualified medical practitioner. The primary objective of this software is to encourage an active interest in health related problems, their diagnosis and treatment, and to empower patients by providing them with accurate, up to date knowledge, so that they may understand and participate in their health care.
Your Rapid Diagnosis Mental was developed by one of Australia's leading private hospital companies with over 40 years experience in the provision of health care.
This app is part of a suite of health products including:
See our app store for more exciting iPhone & iPad products.
The update supports IOS 11 devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don't buy this!
I thought you would be able to use this by entering symptoms and it coming up with a diagnosis but it just asks questions that any therapist would know the diagnosis to (such as depression or anxiety). However it does list disorders in the DSM that can be helpful to have to review criterion etc.
This app is definitely a waste of money. There's no way this could have been developed by someone who knows anything about mental illness. If you answer "yes" to any question, even the very first question, it automatically diagnoses you with some mental illness. I would not purchase this.y
I'm a teenager, so of course in have mood swings. I answered yes to the question that asked about mood swings, and it tells me I have bipolar disorder. How stupid is that?!
The developer, WWW Machealth Pty Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- WWW Machealth Pty Ltd
- 11.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 WWW Machealth Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.