RapID Secure Login (RapID-SL) is a simple and convenient authentication replacement for Clef.
Enjoy hassle-free and secure user login to WordPress websites and blogs. RapID-SL combines simplicity with a great user experience, removing the need for vulnerable and inconvenient usernames and passwords.
• 2FA with unrivalled ease of use.
• Up and running in a couple of minutes.
• A great alternative to Clef, with the added advantage of not relying on an external authentication service.
• Doesn’t rely on vulnerable and clumsy SMS one-time passwords.
• Use a second phone or tablet as a backup.
• Simple ‘scan and fingerprint’ interface – no need to type anything.
• Fast sign-up to blogs and websites.
• Easy log-in with your phone: simply scan a QR code using your phone, then provide a fingerprint or PIN – never need complex personal details or passwords again.
• Enterprise-grade cybersecurity technology, using 2048-bit cryptography, trusted by governments and corporations worldwide.
• Direct mobile browser login too – simply tap the on screen QR code for a prompt.
• Easy install: no coding or special knowledge required.
• Customized logon screens supported via simple WordPress ‘shortcodes’.
• Automatic login to multiple sites from multiple devices.
• Download the RapID-SL app.
• Install the RapID-SL WordPress Plug-in (https://wordpress.org/plugins/rapid-secure-login/).
• Scan the registration QR code in your WordPress RapID Settings page.
• You’re all set up - this will sign you up to the RapID service and give you access to your free credentials package.
• Install the RapID-SL app on your phone.
• Go to the ‘My Profile’ page on any enabled WordPress site for which you have an account.
• Scan the QR code to link your phone to your account.
• You’re all set up - some sites may also allow direct RapID registration from the logon page.
• You can now logon to each site by just scanning the code on the logon page.
Minor updates and improved data persistency.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For the second time a lost without reason my site list.
Good idea but too much issues.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.