RapID Secure Login (RapID-SL) is a simple and convenient authentication replacement for Clef.
Enjoy hassle-free and secure user login to WordPress websites and blogs. RapID-SL combines simplicity with a great user experience, removing the need for vulnerable and inconvenient usernames and passwords.
• 2FA with unrivalled ease of use.
• Up and running in a couple of minutes.
• A great alternative to Clef, with the added advantage of not relying on an external authentication service.
• Doesn’t rely on vulnerable and clumsy SMS one-time passwords.
• Use a second phone or tablet as a backup.
• Simple ‘scan and fingerprint’ interface – no need to type anything.
• Fast sign-up to blogs and websites.
• Easy log-in with your phone: simply scan a QR code using your phone, then provide a fingerprint or PIN – never need complex personal details or passwords again.
• Enterprise-grade cybersecurity technology, using 2048-bit cryptography, trusted by governments and corporations worldwide.
• Direct mobile browser login too – simply tap the on screen QR code for a prompt.
• Easy install: no coding or special knowledge required.
• Customized logon screens supported via simple WordPress ‘shortcodes’.
• Automatic login to multiple sites from multiple devices.
• Download the RapID-SL app.
• Install the RapID-SL WordPress Plug-in (https://wordpress.org/plugins/rapid-secure-login/).
• Scan the registration QR code in your WordPress RapID Settings page.
• You’re all set up - this will sign you up to the RapID service and give you access to your free credentials package.
• Install the RapID-SL app on your phone.
• Go to the ‘My Profile’ page on any enabled WordPress site for which you have an account.
• Scan the QR code to link your phone to your account.
• You’re all set up - some sites may also allow direct RapID registration from the logon page.
• You can now logon to each site by just scanning the code on the logon page.
Minor updates, bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For the second time a lost without reason my site list.
Good idea but too much issues.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.