Great app to manage and download your files on Rapidgator.net service.
No ads or mallware
We like to make things easy for our customers.
Send your data to your friends for free. We’ve been online since 2010 and we love our clients. Our users trust us with their data because we are simply always deliver what we promise.
- Upload files to the cloud
- Manage files in the cloud with in app file manager
- Share files with your friend with share button
- Download files to your device
- Manage IP access to your account.
- Free unlimited cloud storage( Files with no downloads are deleted after 30 days)
Types of subscription
You can buy various types of subscription
- 30 days subscription plan with 3 TB of storage and 1 TB of bandwidth
- 30 days subscription plan with Unlimited storage and 1 TB of bandwidth( Files will be deleted after 60 days since last download)
- 60 days subscription plan with 3 TB of storage and 2 TB of bandwidth
- 90 days subscription plan with 4 TB of storage and 3 TB of bandwidth
- 90 days subscription plan with Unlimited storage and 3 TB of bandwidth( Files will be deleted after 60 days since last download)
- 180 days subscription plan with 3 TB of storage and 6 TB of bandwidth
- 180 days subscription plan with Unlimited storage and 6 TB of bandwidth( Files will be deleted after 60 days since last download)
- 365 days subscription plan with 10 TB of storage and 12 TB of bandwidth
- 365 days subscription plan with Unlimited storage and 12 TB of bandwidth( Files will be deleted after 60 days since last download)
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
By installing this app you agree with our terms and privay policy
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t Do It!!
I decided to upgrade my account, I’ve been a member for years under a free account. I did see the review but I went forward anyway. It worked at first, then. I went to use it today and they locked my account. All it says is I violated the TOS but I literally only just began using it when they did this. I have been downloading under a free account for years using a vpn to change out my ip and never had issues. I got a refund from Apple, don’t go with them, too many far better choices. They will take your money and run!!! Or try to anyway! Will update if I ever hear back from support. You have 30 days to request a refund I believe, you have to go through your purchases and then report a problem. I’m lucky it happened so quickly or I might have had an issue. Never again will I ignore a bad review, thank you to the person who warned me, I was prepared because of that warning.
These people are scammers. Apple needs to remove them ASAP
They instruct you to download this app and pay with it. After you pay your account will still be set to free. When you contact them they request you to send them the evidence that you paid. I did and Im still waiting as my trial period days are running. I have seen a similar review from a yr ago. How are they still on the app store when they are scamming consumers with a product thats not working. Why is it so hard to provide a service that customers are paying for. Activate our premium accounts already. Your service is up and running why do you have to be so difficult. Why cant you just process credit cards like all other rapid Cloud Data Hosting websites?
Used to pay for premium
At first I was a little weirded out that they moved to this only method of payment, but that being said I had no issues. After reading the reviews I was a little concerned but decided to go for it anyway and downloaded the app. After logging in to my rapid gator account I simply had to buy the time using my Apple account, doing this also gives you a subscription to the service that you can not view in the rapid share app. (Apple does however send you an email notification stating that you have started a new subscription, with a link to turn it off if you don’t want that option)
Hope this helps.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rapidgator Limited
- 34.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Rapidgator Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Premium subscription with 1 TB(unlimited) on 30 days. $14.99
- Premium subscription with 1 TB(3 TB) on 30 days. $14.99
- Premium subscription with 6 TB(unlimited) on 180 days. $49.99
- Premium subscription with 2 TB(3 TB) on 60 days. $29.99
- Premium subscription with 4 TB(unlimited) on 90 days. $39.99
- Premium subscription with 12 TB(unlimited) on 365 days. $99.99
- Premium access 30 days. $15.99
- Premium subscription with 12 TB(10 TB) on 365 days. $99.99
- Premium subscription with 4 TB(3 TB) on 90 days. $39.99
- Premium access with 6 TB(unlimited) on 180 days. $54.99