• Ratatap Drums: fastest response, best playability, 15 drum kits, editable drums. Updated for 2017. •
Thousands of positive reviews agree: Ratatap looks and plays the best.
The harder you hit the drums, the louder they sound. Swirl your finger around for slower or faster rolls. The drum sound varies slightly from hit to hit, just like real drums. With the fastest response time of any drum app, it feels incredibly good to play.
Choose from one of the fifteen (15!) included kits. Unlock a hidden bonus kit. Upgrade to the full version to create your own customized drum kit, choosing from the hundreds of included sounds.
• 10 built-in kits -- Rock, Disco, Hip-Hop, Electronic, and more!
• The harder you hit the drums, the louder they sound! A first for an iPhone app!
• The fastest response time -- more than 60% faster than the competition!
• Hundreds of drum sounds, professionally recorded at 44.1khz high fidelity!
• Natural drum rolling -- the faster you drag your finger, the faster the roll!
• Realistic modeling of drum strikes so cymbals blend and snares don't sound like machine guns!
• Pitch bending depending on where you hit the drums!
• The interface is naturally pulled up from the center tab.
• Multitrack recording and online sharing!
• You can even share your performances online on the web! Tweet, tweet!
• Jam out with your iPod library tracks.
• Try our "Dueling Drumsets" so two people can rock out with their own set on one device!
• So much more!
Upgrade in-app to the full $1.99 version and editing the appearance, position, and size of drums! Tweak volume variance! Tuning, reverb, touch sense--DRUMMERS' HEAVEN!
[Thanks to Ratatap Drummers, bugs have been spotted and stomped! If you're having problems hearing sound, try restarting the app or the device. Look for an update soon -- with new features too boot!]
"Ratatap Drums is exactly what you need and whatever you want it to be, all at the same time. It is the complete package and absolutely fun at the same time. If you are into music or percussion, this app is a must buy." - AppAdvice.com Review (full version)
Continuing the massive update for 2017!
* Fixed: Plays nicely with older devices and caught a new iOS 10 bug!
* Improved pressure sensitivity for better drumming performances.
* Fixed: Plays nicely with background audio so you can jam out with your tunes.
* Custom sounds are now normalized and trimmed nicely.
* Improved volume boost so everyone can hear your beats!
* Hihats now silence nearby hihats when triggered.
* More than 10 new tom-tom sounds.
* Polishing the all-new audio engine to work on everything from the iPad 2 to the iPhone 7.
* As always, let me know if you have thoughts or suggestions!
* Enjoy your drumming!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app. Could be more user friendly on the music side. I mean where you bring in your own songs. I've always had a little trouble with the quality and functionality of that part. Other than that its my favorite drum app, and i have tried all of them.
Great, one bug
I have had this app for +2 yrs and this is the best drum app you can have, definitely worth the $2.
One problem is that now when I try yo play them, any piece will make a tapping sound and will then play what they are, for example: if I tap on the crash, it will make the tapping noise, and if I press it again, then it will play. Please fix this problem as I would like to use it more.
Much better now...
Whatever went wrong with the last update has been fixed with the new one. I love this thing. If you experience any lag, there is a latency setting that you can reduce to minimum.. I think it has something to do with saving memory, but if you have plenty of memory, might as well waste it.
The developer, mode of expression, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.