Ratchet and Clank: Before the Nexus™ brings the excitement of infinite running to the classic Ratchet and Clank™ franchise. Fight off Vendra and Neftin Prog as well as their assortment of evil minions, including the return of Thugs 4 Less! Hop between grindrails while avoiding hazards to collect bolts that can be used to upgrade Ratchet's weapons and armor. Collect Raritanium, which can be synced with your PSN℠ account and used in the exciting new PS3™ game Ratchet and Clank: Nexus™.
- Characters from the all new Ratchet and Clank: Nexus PS3 game.
- Sync Raritanium picked up in Ratchet and Clank: Before the Nexus with the PS3 version of Ratchet and Clank: Nexus.
- Exciting endless grindrail/running action! Jump between rails to avoid hazards.
- Classic weapons from the Ratchet and Clank franchise including the Buzz Blades, Predator Launcher, and R.Y.N.O.m
- Purchase gadgets using collected bolts to extend gameplay even further! Thwart your foes with the Tornado Launcher or send them into a funk-induced craze using the Groovitron.
- Adds Discovery cross-title promotion system
-Fixed PlayStation®Network log-in
Ratings and Reviews
I have noticed a few glitches in the game,
1. The sound bugs/delays when I enter new areas or press 'play again'.
2. Sometimes it crashes when I battle the boss, also, when I DO beat the boss it sometimes doesn't give me any bolts to collect.
Please fix these bugs! I love this game, it's a great spin-off!
You Ruined My Childhood
THX YOU JUST GAVE ME CANCER! This is just a remake of flipping (Pardon the profanity) Subway Surfers, except you got some ugly Dino boi's running around which surprisingly doesn't make Ratchet think "Hey, how about we not waste bullets on these innocent little creatures that just want to live and have a family." But also, HE HAS AN INTELLIGENT ROBOT ON HIS BACK THAT SURPRISES ME THAT HE DOESN'T SAY "HEY, THESE CREATURES ARE PROBABLY ENDANGERED AND PLUS BULLETS ARE EXPENSIVE, I MEAN ONE HARBINGER SHOT IS 1000 BOLTS IF YOU REMEMBER FROM DREAD ZONE RATCHET(Reference to Ratchet: Deadlocked. Great game by the way)! Ratchet and Clank going mobile was better than this and that game was actually GOOD (Hey Insomniac, bet you don't here the word good anymore, mostly towards your games). Turns out every Ratchet and Clank game after 2005 was bad including this one(Besides A Crack in Time, make more stuff like that or like Ratchet and Clank 1 and 3). Last thing is that why doesn't Insomniac try another mobile game, but instead of a Subway Surfers remake, why not an actual adventure like the one on console (May or may not cost money, preferably free since Insomniac needs to pay us back after All 4 one, The Ratchet and Clank movie, and Full Frontal Assault). INSOMNIAC CALL ME WHEN YOU MAKE A GOOD RATCHET AND CLANK GAME SO I DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH CANCER.
Loved it… but now…
I used to play this a lot. But then, I tried to play it recently, and now after I open it, it crashes during the scene, or if you click the skip button, it crashes while it's loading. Please fix this. I love this game! And add more levels or something cuz it will honestly get boring after you upgrade your guns and armor all the way up… but it's the most fun game ever! Good job Sony! 😸😸😸
- PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- 149.1 MB
Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Small Crate of Bolts $1.99
- Medium Crate of Bolts $4.99
- Large Crate of Bolts $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.