• The Enhanced Wi-Fish™ mobile app with augmented reality
• Wi-Fish™ targets your favourite hunting areas with augmented viewing technology ‘Go-2-Fish’ view
• Arrive at your fishing destination and open Wi-Fish™ and select the target waypoint where you want to target fish
• Power toward the fish target using the Field of view target finder and augmented view; you simply ‘point and shoot’ towards your hunting zone and distance count downs as you approach your target
• Target guide arrows, to keep you on track when target is not in your field of view
• View the fish on the Dragonfly or connected Wi-Fish™ sonar view; then cast your line and bring in those fish
• Waypoint sync and editing at home, with additional map view to see all your waypoints
• Go-2-Fish augmented targeting, guides you towards the zone, so you can focus on catching fish, rather than looking for them!
• Transforms your smartphone into a powerful Dual Channel CHIRP conical and DownVision™ sonar:
• Anglers can stream Dragonfly Pro Dual Channel CHIRP sonar data right to their smartphone and tablet with the Raymarine Wi-Fish™ mobile app
• The Wi-Fish™ mobile application displays both Dragonfly conical sonar and our award DownVision™ technology, to put crystal clear photo-like fish images, right in the palm of your hand
• You can independently Pause, Zoom, Rewind and capture sonar images to share online with friends
• Raymarine’s Wi-Fish™ unique view switcher, allows users to seamlessly display both CHIRP Downvision™ & Conical Sonar or combine these onto a powerful split screen view.
• For the first time, you have the power to Pause, Zoom, Rewind multiple sonar data on multiple smartphones and tablets, independent on what is shown on the Dragonfly 4 & 5 Pro.
• Imagine a scenario of navigating to your fishing hotspot with the Dragonfly-5 Pro, whilst simultaneously having the power to display CHIRP conical sonar on your phone and rewinding DownVision™ sonar on your tablet
• Powerful Multi-screen CHIRP Sonar technology with Raymarine’s unique view switcher, gives the fish nowhere to hide!
• Raymarine’s Wi-Fish™ technology, makes it easier to catch fish!
Requires the latest Dragonfly firmware V12.10 for waypoint synchronisation
Minimum requirements, iOS8; this application can still be used with the Wi-Fish, Black box CHIRP DownVision™ sonar module, but will automatically configure to display the DownVision™ sonar only & will have no waypoint synchronisation
This version of the application has all the features of Wi-Fish™ with unique augmented reality waypoint view & synchronisation
GPS equipped phones can benefit from this new unique augmented reality waypoint synchronisation and targeting, as well as sonar streaming
You can focus on catching fish, using the new waypoint synchronisation and augmented view to quickly guide you to your target hot spots; rather than looking for where you think you caught them
Ratings and Reviews
Has connection problems
It takes too long to connect. Some times it does not connect at all.
There is another issue while using wi fish with Navionics +. Some times wi fish app works well, but sonar data not shown in Navionics app.
Great idea, but connectivity problems destroy it
Having issues with ...
Raymarine Wi-Fish is a great concept and I am excited to get it working on my kayak (Hobie PA14) here in Florida. I am experiencing a few issues that need to be worked out regarding the time it takes to acquire a connection. It takes me over 15 min each time I connect over wifi to either my iPad Pro, iPad mini, or iPhone. All have the latest IOS software and there reports to be no firmware updates available for the Wi-Fish. Once a connection is made, the sonar works as it should until I try to put the unit in Simulation mode. This crashes the application on all three of my IOS devices. I have obtained an application to evaluate my wifi connection but have been unable to resolve the issue on my own and have reached out to customer support in the Raymarine forums but have not been granted access to post yet. I will gladly update this rating after the issue is resolved. If it can not be resolved, I will be returning the unit as defective and unusable.
Update ... customer service is very responsive so I have updated my review to five stars. Chuck from Raymarine is helping me resolve my issues and it appears I may have an off case and isolated issue. I will update this post any lessons learned.
Software has a lot of issues with a Wi-fish unit and any tested version of IOS software and devices. 1.) Simulation mode or any depth offset front the default “0” makes the app crash. 2.) You can view a waypoint on Camera Augmented View only if it’s dropped at current location. Not available on waypoints made far off the current location. 3.) If you get far from a dropped waypoint around 2000 yards or so, it’s availability to be viewed on Camera Augmented View will not be available anymore. 4.) Any waypoint seen on Augmented View is in the bottom of the water and sometimes even close to a 100 feet below the water, instead of sea-level.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.